1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Attn: Big Poppa

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by seoul, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Ive read a few of ur replies about seeds getting confiscated through US customs and you said they would said you a letter and thats about it. have you ever receieved that letter?
  2. No, but there are a few people out there that have posted up about getting one. When Gilligan aka Bob Denver,got arrested for pot a few years ago Customs found it in a Fed Ex parcel. After Gilligan accepted the letter and went back in, the DEA swarmed in an arrested him for possesion. As far as letters with seeds, Customs will just confiscate the seeds, send you an official looking letterstating that an illegal object was in a letter destined for your address. They can't arrest you because a letter with your address ahd seeds in it. You have to actual be in possession of the seeds to be illegal.

Now they could forward the seeds onto you and then come swarming in to arrest you for possession, but I would hope that the expense of a big time raid over a dozen seeds would seem ridiculous to the feds.

I ordered some stuff from here at Grasscity before that got looked at by Customs. They had their own tape on the box after they went through it and resealed it up. They tore up every package of rolling papers and tore up the rolling machine. Then they put it all back in the box and sent it own to me.
  3. do u live in Seoul? i do

Grasscity Deals Near You