ATTN All Soda Drinkers

Discussion in 'General' started by ghostonvacation, May 8, 2012.

1. #1 ghostonvacation, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    When ordering food from a place that allows you to pour your own soda, do you mix two, three, dare I say FOUR different beverages in one cup? Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist is pretty solid, but I am yet to bump it up to 3 in 1.

Share your concoctions :p

2. #2 Flemian, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    Coca Cola has this machine thats able to make somethin like 500 different drink combos. Has every flavor of soda - juice, whatever ready to go. It has printer like cartridges that contain SUPER consentrated flavor and dispenses small amounts for each drink. Its the future of soft drink machines.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZd-Rj-rdLE[/ame]

[​IMG]

3. i did when i was a little kid..

4. That is wild man, we have a smaller, simpler version of that down the street at 7-11 currently, has the concentrated syrups ready to be dispensed, haven't tried them yet

5. The Dutchess in my area just got one of those machines, I haven't tried it yet. Sierra Mist or Sprite mix great with a lot of other sodas and juices.

6. I would mix them when I was a kid. We called it "suicide". We mixed everything but the diet stuff.

7. i remember i always used to put a little bit of everything from the taco bell soda dispenser. shit taste EXACTLY like bubble gum. exactly like bubble gum. all my friends hated it, id always sneak it in, but i loved it for some reason. ha

8. I no longer drink soda but here is a good Sonic drink combo

Large Sprite
    2 shots of Fanta Orange
    2 shots of vanilla

Taste just like a push pop ice cream thing

9. If they were any good, wouldn't someone have just patented it and started selling it in retail?

10. I used to do this when I was smaller.. we used to call it swamp water :cool: :bongin:

11. We called it the suicide when you mixed ALL of the flavors together :D
    :laughing:

12. Fuck yeah thats awesome not just a redneck thing :rolleyes::cool:

13. those machines are the fucking TITS.
    imagine my surprise when I walked into five guys and saw that.
    figured it was a normal dispenser.
    my friend tells me it has like 100 flavors of shit, don't believe him, look, and shit bricks.
    was furious I brought a mucho mango in instead.

14. They've got that super Coca Cola fountain at a Wingstop here in San Diego.

Pretty gnarly, I must say. I've always been a fan of Mountain Dew and a little bit of orange soda. :cool:

15. I will never forget it.

16. Kidney Stone special

17. We called it suicide too. Only did it as a kid. Lemonade and Raspberry tea is the whip though. So refreshing.
    Now the best "suicide" is one made w/ every flavor of slush puppy.

18. Ice tea/lemonade/sprite. Thats my flavor. :eek:

19. I always mix raspberry ice tea with fruit punch i know its not soda but its so good and refreshing we use to call it gummy bear cuz it tastes like em