ATTN:all guys please answer this

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 16, 2009.

1. i go to CSU up in FoCo... it was hard to decide between Mines or Boulder.. but FoCo is a great town, and not full of complete douchebags (Boulder)

and yeah, it totally was a religious thing. like, weed is EVIL and Jesus don't approve!

i went to high school in california, i moved out here for schoooooooo

2. Not a big deal or anything. :rolleyes:

You're such a pimp, illadelph. :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. lol ...and you're sitting at your computer with a little tent pitched thinking about this babe and her hairy legs...maybe she'll let you do some braid work

• Like Like x 1
  4. nah actually, im taking a study break from my alkene nomenclature and stereochemistry chapter.

sooo uhh... yeah, who holds sway over the lamest in the land?? YOU!

and Nugg..... yeah no biggie :p its cool though, funny story to tell my kids :laughing:

5. Eeeeh, I dunno dude. She's definately pretty, but like.. I just don't know if that's something I could get over. Call me shallow or whatever, but I think hairy legs would really throw me off my game. It's always great to run a hand up nice soft smooth legs, ya know? While I agree that if you like her, hairy legs shouldn't get in the way.. but for me, personally, I don't know how long I could deal with it.

Are they like Chewbaca hairy? Or are they like stubbly? Stubbly I could deal with, probably.

But take my opinion with a grain of salt. I'm into really high maintence chicks, so take that into consideration..

6. Yeah? I've never hung out in Ft Collins, I don't know why. I'll check it out someday.

Jesus doesn't know what he's missing out on, :D

Haha you're from Cali? I moved there from Colorado, before I moved to Canada! Where in?

7. this just keeps getting better :smoke:

haha... i lived in San Clemente and Dana Point. i miss it, but CO is much much much better :metal:

what about you?

8. stereochemistry? lol is that even real? You should just ask her for the leg pics and get it over with so you can get ur nut and get back to studying

9. I'm curious.. you say you like high maintenance girls.. I think if I was a guy I'd stay far away from them. Care to explain what's attractive?

10. lol ill get my nut when i go to the parties this thursday/friday after my tests.

its okay, little boy, parties-exams-girls-beer... when you graduate from middle school you'll understand.

11. Can you please leave already, like honestly... start contributing or leave, it's that simple. It's a fucking internet forum, just unsubscribe and leave. :D

Kthanks.

12. i tend to stay away from high maintence girls too...reason why your my homie.

13. I couldn't even tell you. It's just how I am. My girlfriend is high maintence, and I guess it's just grown on me. I mean, it's nice to know they put some effort into looking nice, even if they don't have to, you know? I try to look good even if I'm going to the gas station for smokes then back home. It's not like I have anything against girls that aren't like that, though. It's just preference.

14. #94 Dizzzle, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009

I'm in college too you doosh

Dude, name-calling is not allowed and neither is harassment, so if you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then don't post in it. -JD :rolleyes:

15. Oooh I wasn't anywhere near there.. I was up in Santa Cruz! I LOVED it there, so it was a hard call.. which was better.

What do you prefer about Colorado?

16. you must be smart, because usually you enter college at 18/19

i think i smell a prodigy! 14 year old college freshman? EVERYONE... MILESTONE!!!!

17. like honestly? Idk you got lyin eyes girl

18. Do you think before you do anything or is it all by impulse. Stop trying to make some girl feel like shit and go find other things to do. Like, real life things. :eek:

19. the people, actual seasons, nature, the mountains..

all cali really had for me was in n out, the beach... thats about it. :laughing:

Norcal is completely different though, way different collective mindset, ya dig?

20. And

And

:hello:

Preferring shaved legs is one thing, but completely writing a girl off because she chooses to go natural instead of doing what society tells us we're "supposed" to do as women, because... why? 'Cause it's trendy? 'Cause some shallow guys won't have it any other way?
    Boohoo. :p

My husband doesn't give two shits whether I have hair on my legs or not. He looks at me like I'm crazy when I'm the one going "my legs are hairy, I need to shave". :poke:

Keep on doing what you wanna do, cassandra. If you ask me, any guy that's worth your time will respect you more for sticking to your guns. :D