ATTN:all guys please answer this

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 16, 2009.

1. lol ay...thats not cool...only im allowed to call her sasquatch:p

2. Lawl
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-VTN3F6pro&feature=related"]YouTube - Woman combing her hairy armpits[/ame]

3. ^ Grosssssssssssss.

4. can't even get your girl to shave....

maybe you should shave your legs and let her fuck you

5. lol, you think women back in the day werent beautiful just because they didnt shave?

i mean seriously, dudes, stop getting so pent up on social hype and stereotypes and expectations.

shes beautiful, nuff said.

6. As long as her vag is shaved, I'd hit it, hairy legs or not.

7. ahahahaha

8. I bet you're older than thirty or a virgin

9. Pretty much..Id highly prefer shaved legs,but shes hot,if it was offered,I wouldnt turn it down cause of some blonde leg hair.Chewbacca cooches are just nasty though.

I think that was my first serious post of this entire thread.

10. I'm from Colorado too <3
    Miss it.

Good point, too. I didn't think about that. Men couldn't be so picky back then, haha.

11. #71 illadelphin, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009

i bet youre younger than 14, and have the integrity and cojones of a high-school dropout douchebag.

actually, im 19 and not a virgin. sorry brah!:smoke::wave:

exactly. only reason everyone is so disgusted is the social stigma placed on this sort of hygiene. guaranteed this never showed up in cultures til like... 100 years ago? something like that.

point is, just because YOU choose not to shave your legs doesnt negate your beauty. you are and always will be beautiful, so dont let the little boys get to ya! :p

and what part of CO??

12. It's alright BRAH! haha you hairy leg lovin' goon...it's just weird man

13. Thanks much lol.
    Yeah man people didn't even brush their teeth. Think about how awful that'd be!

Arvada, you been around there?

14. im a naturalist at heart man:smoke:

jesus... yeah i lived there! i went to Regis University last year. fuck that school! :laughing:

15. na your just a weirdo

16. Who fucking cares if this chick has the balls to rock some hair? I can't say that I'd be able to do it, but you guys walk around with alot hairier and nastier body parts than we do and it doesn't bother us. Is it just because you've grown up with the thought embedded in your mind that girls have to shave to be girly?

I'm just saying, not everything is true just because society tells you it's true.

17. Really? NICE.
    I have a friend who takes a medical course there.. she seems to like it.
    Why didn't you enjoy it?

18. and youre just a lonely, insecure 14 year old ragging on a complete stranger; on the interwebz, just to inflate your ever shrinking ego.

kudos!

they didnt have my major, they werent challenging enough, too expensive, and i was asked to withdraw because i had a bong in my car.

alot of things :laughing: :bongin:

19. I definitely agree about guys' being hairier and gross.. I was thinking the same thing.. we are able to love them for who they are, hair and all, so what would inhibit them from doing the same?

20. Wow.. lame..
    I wonder if it's cos they're religious.
    Where do you go now? And what high school did you go to?