ATTN:all guys please answer this

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 16, 2009.

1. have you shaved your legs again since?

2. Ahaha.. yeah... lame...

3. good...make it a habit.

4. Rightttttttt.

What's it to you?

5. nothin...just in case i have any dirty dreams about you id rather have you with shaved legs instead of hairy ones...

6. hahaha that was funny.

but its a dream...just dream that she doesnt have hairy legs. after all, youre in control haha.

7. shave her legs while shes asleep.
    idk why any girl wouldnt shave their legs?
    that's just bad hygene!

8. trooth.

9. Says who? Are you the hygiene sheriff?

10. no, but i know good hygiene when i see it.

11. Hahaha ridiculous, how is hair related to how clean you are??

My thoughts exactly.

Okay, question.. ? When you dream, are you in control of it? Can you make decisions and choices?
    For me.. it's more like I'm watching a movie of myself that I have no input in.. it happens the way it happens.
    Just curious if I'm missing out on something.

12. no i cant control my dreams either but if you know how to lucid dream you can...google it

13. If i realize that im dreaming, then i can control it. but sometiems i have that movie-like effect.

kinda crazy watching myself as an actor. im a damn good actor. but then i wake up.

14. leg hair wouldnt matter...arm pit hair on the other hand is pretty nasty i think girls should definetly shave that

15. k my friend was dating this girl (im not saying she was "hot" but she was "eh") and she never wore shorts or skirts. so he dated her for almost 1 year and then they were going for it and she was LIKE THE THING OFF STARWARS HE SAID IM LIKE :eek: NASTY!

16. Dude, just... No. Never. I mean, wtf?!

17. Good lookin' femalian, but DO WANT silky smooth legs with no stubble.

18. lol @ this thread being revived hhaha guys DONT worry

you guys already convinced her to shave her legs...

i just hope shes been keeping up the habit :rolleyes:

19. I'll shave her legs.

20. And if she dont, slip some nyquill or something to make he pass out then shave em yourself!!! A no is just a yes in disguise