ATTN:all guys please answer this

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Thats a good strategy if you're sick of a guy and want to get rid of him indirectly...just like, stop showering and brushing your teeth. I don't know why I would tell a girl that, but it's funny to think about.

2. Fuckin' a....I guess it gives a different way to look at the phrase "fucking like animals."

MMmmMmMmMm mouth full of hair. Nom nom nom nom!!

3. your gonna lose me if you dont shave ya muh fuckin legs

4. why dont you just train her to shave?:cool: win-win

5. Does everyone in here realize the girl with the hairy legs the OP has pictured has posted on this thread in defense of her hairy legs? I find that hilarious

6. LOL.
    Scotty should train me how to shave, eh?
    Wowwwww.

7. trust me....if i could i would...

8. listen, cassandra. this guy obviously isnt right for you. Come on down to where im at, I'll stroke your hairy legs all night long and we can watch Waynes World together. How bout that?

9. Here's how I see it, with a girl that pretty you shouldn't even care about a little hair that prob isn't even that noticeable. Besides, if you really like her it shouldn't even matter to you

10. I just realized theres an abundance of Georgians on here.MY BRETHREN UNITE:metal:

11. SQUAD UP!:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::yay:

12. SHWING!

But seriously... that shits nasty...

13. I lol Everytime i see your username...It's Fuggin Badass(no saracasm):smoke:

14. #36 YouSuckDude, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009

15. haha I'm glad to hear that actually. But the, story of my name....thereby hangs a tale.

16. it would probably not be a big deal since she cant have THAT hairy of legs. But why not just shave em?

shes def beautiful though

17. dude time for a new dale quote in your sig theres so many good ones.