Attitude web page question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by The Fast One, Aug 26, 2010.

1. I have looked for this info on Attitudes website and on here but must just be over looking it but my question is... On the page of a particular strain it has a number a leafs in a row usually 3 to 5, what does this mean? Thanks.:confused:

2. User rating of that strand

3. word dat...stress...but to be takin' with a grain of salt...never saw a bad review posted on the tude.......better to check out gc's grow and smoke reports of people really growin and smokin that strain...its all about ...breeders and genetics..good genetics and quality strains sell....they dont hafta be femmed or gimmicked up.......ask the oldschoolers..they are the ones who know...my advice..get killer strains of reg seeds from quality breeders...and fuck around with the tudes free beans to scratch that auto itch....just my deuce..i will hear a million auto lovers trash my ass...can you hear the rumble building:eek:peace deacon...joint doc for autos if ya go that route i've heard...the ufo's this month are dinafem autos..dont know anything about them but the price is right:hello:im goin romulan and sensi skunk 1.........alright.....and 2 super lemon haze:)buyin the hype...plus the 3 free dina's and whatever the givaway bean are....quality stock:smoking: and autos i didn't pay for:ppeace deacon

4. Agreed moist ratings are 3 blades or better.. No real science behind the results and doesn't show how many people chimed in.. Google or grow journals as mentioned are preferred methods.. Pictures are worth a thousand words but video is worth a million, try Youtube also..