Attitude Tees

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SketchyPizza, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Attitude 3rd time A+ once again

My order arrived in 11 days (7 business days) and I got a sweet G-13 Labs T shirt.

My question, Does anyone where their attitude tees out and about??

2. I do not , they are too ghetto for my taste, but I do sometimes at home.

3. They are quite ghetto, my G-13 is gold and sparkling

4. I was gonna try and sell mine on ebay!

5. yeah I wear em.

some only for yard work... like the pink Ak47, actually I think it scares people( or maybe it is the super charged weed whacker with the 18 inch chop saw blade....)

given quite a few away too. they were cooler when they only hinted at stoner stuff IMO.

6. Iv only ordered from attitude once after planet skunk Fd me Ahole and I'll defiantly be using them from now on.

The tshirt my package came with has a sweet pic of Marilyn Monroe smoking a doobie and some leafs and other patterns pretty awsome for a 10 dollar guarantee

7. [quote name='"biggg bassset"']Iv only ordered from attitude once after planet skunk Fd me Ahole and I'll defiantly be using them from now on.

The tshirt my package came with has a sweet pic of Marilyn Monroe smoking a doobie and some leafs and other patterns pretty awsome for a 10 dollar guarantee[/quote]

I got the same one.. I hang my shirts in my grow room

8. I used to get music festival shirts from the 90s

%100 agree, I tell my housemates I'm getting a shirt in the mail, expecting it to be neutral for the most part. "G13 LABS PREMIUM SEEDS" and a nice leaf might give me away :cool:

9. I got a couple of old style 'rat fink' type shirts from them when they first started up, then it went ghetto or weird. I still wear the rat fink ones. My hubby got a pink one, I wear it, I got a crazy Jersey Shore looking peice and the dog sleeps with it, and the fist in the air one is for yard work, one looked like it would fit a moose, I sleep in it, could use it as a tent really...so yes and no.

10. [quote name='"SketchyPizza"']

They are quite ghetto, my G-13 is gold and sparkling[/quote]

Mine too!!!!!

11. yes I remember rat fink! I gave it away