Attitude Summer Promo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 0vrcast, May 19, 2011.

1. I thought the same thing at first. I have been dealing with them for many years now with an almost perfect record on there part over more then 30 orders. That is why I always praise them and I am not getting any perks or work for them. They really are decent if you treat them like a human being.:smoke:

2. can anyone give me some advice on what i should do? my oder has been at my local post office since the 14th. has anyone ever had this happened were the package just chilled there for almost a week? should i go and try and pick it up or what? here's the usps tracking info.

Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

Your item arrived at 4:59 am on June 14, 2011 in *****. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

3. i would call the post office and ask em if you had a package, it doesnt have to be a package of beans you are asking about, u know, you could have ordered some clothes or something and could just be asking about that, but you dont have to tell them that, I would just call and ask if i had a package and say no more no less, if they said yes, i would go pick it up, if something is fishy and scares you, just tell them that is not the package you were asking about

4. idk. im kinda nervous. its only been 14 days not counting sundays so its still well within the 21 days mark but all my past orders from the attitude came in about 9 days. the only thing thats bothering me is how long its been sitting around. i did order the shirt so i could ask for my package regarding clothing.

5. I have had orders range up to 21 days and some in less then nine. This promo was a fast ship yet the last big promo took much longer. It really is the retarded shipping service that drags things, give them a few more days then I would contact your post office.

6. Whenever I got the "Arrival at Unit" status I got them the next business day.. like stated before, I'd wait a few more and call them.

7. really!!??? knocking the post office....honestly, having spent some time using both UK's and Italy's postal service, I have to give it up for uncle sam's men and women in cobalt/slate blue. The UK, thanks to the numerous bombings of the IRA's during the 90s, have mailbox with slots so narrow anything over a page requires you to go to the post office....which means lots of wait time. However, here in the states I can put the correct postage on a package (ie: a mug, a pack of pictures for my grammy, cookies to my sister, t-shirt from attitude, etc) and drop it of in a post office box with no problem. In the Italy, particularly Rome, I found there was no such thing as a quick drop off at the post office and that even a letter was rather expensive when compared to the 44 cents of a first class stateside letter. While FedEx manages to do ground deliveries better, I am a big fan of UPS as the unionized shop insures wages that can support a family. With that said, I can't imagine not having Saturday service or seeing the familiar delivery trucks of the postal service. UPS and FedEx can not do what the post office does, however the post office CAN do what UPS and FedEx does....

8. Blah Blah Blah this thread is fuckin OVER... Someone close it, it's just getting filled with nonsense.

9. Too much hatorade man.. why ?
    I LOVE attitude for having great sales and great hook ups...

Dont know who shit on your attitude :ey:

10. You could unsub. :rolleyes:

11. LOL I buy the seeds DIRECT from the breeders FlyMaster... NEVER will use attitude for big orders... EVER!

4 orders in total I made through them, and 4 times I had between 300 and 500 dollars worth of crushed (and missing) seeds... I got the same email each time from "Jodie" saying they would fix it in the next order... Blah Blah Blah bullshit... Whatever, you guys like buying from them, cool... I hate em... $1200 in total GONE with NOTHING to show...

Thank god the breeders of seeds are decent people, who know how to conduct business properly.

12. I don't say this to be mean and hateful truly but damn you got a hell of alot more money then brains

13. I'm happy you are satisfied with your order. Wasn't advertising your thread or reviving a dead thread..it was an attempt at a joke because you are hanging around the Tude thread so much even though you "hate" them, but obviously you are still a little sore about the experience..which I suppose is understandable :).

I am also happy you get seeds DIRECTLY from the breeders:hello:. High five?

I guess if we were all adults we would just stop posting :) but can this thread be closed now? Either that or people should start posting their summer promo grows! :smoke::smoke:

14. haha. bring the summer promo thread back to life!

I e-mailed 'tude and good ol' jodie told me I'll be gifted all of the summer promo beans, and others (I WANT MY DAMN BLUE HIMALAYA DIESEL) and of course the ufo freebies on my next order. hmm... now it's time to pick something else. a classic sativa I would say

15. little update. they sent me 20 jedi kush. They're just cool like that and that is why they've earned my loyalty as a repeat buyer to the 10th power..