Attitude Summer Promo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 0vrcast, May 19, 2011.

1. I find it funny who the same ol' people keep coming in this thread and praising attitude. Makes me smirk to myself. haha.

2. Well, it was one hell of a deal. I got like 33 seeds for under a $100 including shipping.

3. Should we be mad at them for doing these promos?

4. #344 MauiSon, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Ah, but you did get something very valuable - a lesson not easily forgotten. In this case, worth a lot more than $70.

A fool and his money are soon parted. Next time, take aim - don't shoot yourself in the foot for a faster trigger pull.

5. anybody else not get their UFO freebies? I got my purchased seeds + june promo seeds but didnt get any of the UFO freebies. :confused:

6. perhaps it would help if I told you why I like The 'Tude then ? please read through ..and uderstand this is not meant as a flame. you have become a pretty damn good citizen here in the City ...

Ever order from Marc in the old days ?( just looking at your slogan, and using it as an example ) I agree, free the man ..then put him in jail for theft( jk:eek::D).... he has done enough time for stupid BS..besides Marc and I came to terms long ago...but here is why I say it

There was a time when he marketed Sensi Seeds. He sold em for 200-300 per pack ( they retailed in A'Dam for about 75 US). Then when those ran out, he swapped em out the Sensi Seeds NL, Big Bud and JH for F1s his pal had made.

Which answered why he refused to send the original packaging.....and why so many now do ...

I would link to the tons of bitch pages on CC..but Marc deleted them. ( or they died with OG) must be nice owning your own propaganda machine :rolleyes:.

the man is great for making the cause heard ( and I love him for it )..but his business ethics leave much to be desired.

I hype the 'Tude, cause they do the job .. Not saying they have not had their problems .. CC #s being siphoned off ,and lots of us US growers buying Ipod/iphone stuff in Brighton for some strange reason . :cry: But for the most part they kick the shit out of the competition.

seed banks I have ordered from , just so there is a reference for experience...

Marc Emery Seeds, Heavens Stairway, C Bay, Gypsy Nirvana ( before, during and after he was doing OG, and had sold the business) , Nirvana, AMS, Marijuana Seeds nl, VSB, Club Speedy, SSC, Breed Bay, Dr. Greenthumb, HGS, , and The Attitude ( I think I got em all)

Marc, AMS and MJSeeds Nl are the three I would not go back to most likely ( I reserve the right to change my mind :hide:) ..well maybe Nirvana..their beans have been a little weak lately IMHO.

What I am trying to say is, some of us have seen much, much worse

Peace and good growing
    Wharf

7. Email em ..let them know ..they should set you up next order ( kind of a pain I know, especially after they f**ked up Your first order). they will not replace the freebies as far as I know..but they do make it up to you .

sorry for the BS
    Wharf

8. Finally... someone with some intelligence to talk about The 'tude!

Everything you have said (minus a couple things which are so minor I wont bother about), I agree with! Kudos my man!

To wrap up, yes, I have seen MUCH worse than Attitude, I just had 4 bad experiences in a row because of some bull shit lack of communication within their ranks. That leaves a bad taste in anyone's mouth. I will go back to them, because they do always ship and ALWAYS arrive.

Peace.

9. I think this thread is close to wrapping up - thanks to everyone for shouting out your shipment status - it brings me a lot of comfort to hear hive news on promos I join. As for those still waiting, hope your orders are soon delivered.

10. "As I was informed, USPS did not leave a note on the door saying that the parcel is in the office and awaiting pick-up.

Does this mean I will not be reimbursed or delivered a second shipment of my order?"

Me ^

"Hi There -----,
    I am afraid I cannot reship this as we have proof of purchase. However, Ill be willing to add some of the missing items for the last order to the next order you make as a gesture of goodwill.

Many Thanks,

Jodie

The Attitude"

^ Them...

Well..first attempt was a complete waste of 75 dollars.. so how I feel right now, I'm never going back to attitude.

11. Don't ever refer to me as a fool.

12. How is this anyone's fault but your own..? it was delivered and you get there a week later and your wondering where your seeds are lol and now it is everyone's fault but your own..

there is only one word that comes to mind and that word is "FOOL"

13. #353 DeathHund, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011

Dude, next time don't ship to an abandoned house. Pay for stealth and get your beans at a legit place.

Someone stole your beans. It's not Attitude's fault. They did their part. As soon as they leave their place and are marked "delivered" to the address YOU gave them, their part is DONE.

They got to where you wanted them, you weren't there to get them. You can't blame them, and they don't owe you a thing.

Next time use your head, don't be so paranoid.

Not getting a slip from the postman don't mean shit either. He leaves it in the mailbox, whoever got your mail would've gotten it anyway. Have you even checked the post office?

You fucked up, the Attitude got your beans right where the fuck you paid for them to go. You can't blame them at all.

The Attitude is the best at what they do. You made the mistake.

This is a lesson in what I like to call "stupid tax". Take your lump and move on, next time use your head.

14. Ha ha..and the rest of us are just unintelligent fools?:smoke:

4 bad experiences in a row...I might have gone somewhere else after the second bad experience.. Thats sucks, what exactly did they mess up? One of my Nirvana seeds already had a split cask but I wonder if thats Nirvanas fault or Tudes? :smoke::smoke:

15. I am with flymaster ..WTF did they screw up 4 times in a row..that is crazy shit..IMHO...

16. Had no clue you can have them shipped to an empty house, both of mine had to be signed..... One guaranteed

17. did you see how it turned out for TS? doesn't seem to be a good idea IMHO

18. Ofcourse I would never try it
    why risk it unless its next door... run out and get that shit in a sec!

19. Dude, I got a cracked EasyRyder in my first order. Along with like 5 freebies with the World of Seeds promo.

I sent them a very polite email. They said they'd replace in on the next order with freebies.

Well, go look at my post earlier where I listed my beans. I got like 22 seeds, including my replacement EZ. They gave me like 9 extra seeds, a THSeeds promo for my trouble. All you gotta do is be cool, they are awesome.

20. Yeah I've thought about it trust me..The seed is already germed though and put in mix so we'll see if its stunted or slow. To be honest I wasn't that upset because I was lucky enough to get the extra "freebie" (which is already germed as well and is the furthest "ahead") which pretty much takes the place of that nirvana if its bad. :p And I grabbed a couple pick n mix from barneys anyway, the nirvana was just to get my total up to £25 :D.

To be honest I was gonna send them an email and let them know about the extra seed (felt guilty) but maybe better to just let sleeping dogs lie. :smoke::smoke: