Attitude Summer Promo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 0vrcast, May 19, 2011.

1. i probably wouldnt "bitch" persay, i would start with a email explaining your situation
    when someone say bitch i ussually take it as being a asshole so basiclly dont be asshole about it, people tend to help polite people out more than assholes.

2. #322 CL4P-TP, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Kalshnikova rocks !!! :)

3. well...looks like im goin' 16 outta 17...royal mail postin' they recieved beans on the 6 th waiting to give to oversea shipper..still today.....12 days:rolleyes.....cost of doin bizz:rolleyes:..and yeah guys..easy on the shippin' details;)

4. Never had that happen. My package wouldn't scan at the post office though. IDK. I wouldn't worry about it if it's open. And if it was a setup they'd have got you when you picked em up. Otherwise if they knew then they knowingly gave you contraband and they themselves broke the law.

I don't think he is saying anything you can't find out from attitudes website itself guys.

5. Give it time deacon, it took me like 17 days this time around. You know it's fathers day tomorrow and the mail is jammed up with gifts and cards bro, just hang tight I bet they show up monday for you! :hello:

6. ^^^^This

If you were busted you wouldn't have received your seeds.. You would have instead received a letter in place of them.

7. beans i got...just hate missin' the special...and my subcool beans:rolleyes:if the update message said it had been passed on to overseas shipper..no problem...just dont like it gettin' held up before it gets goin':cool:just gotta deal with it..will update if i get em:smoke:

8. What Subcool beans did ya get Dec?

I'm thinking of buying some Kaliman Seeds Cheese to get a freebie pack. I've been talking with her (Rockster) on another forum and I gotta say they look damn good!

9. i was reuppin' on qwerkel..i traded mine for greenthumb iranian autos and just guess it not in the picture:rolleyes:we will see

10. Now ru happy? Still dont know what you are talkin about

11. #331 MauiSon, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    If you had the package sent to a 'location' where mail doesn't get picked up daily, I'd say your fault, no one else's.

However, there may be value in asking for anything addressed to you at the local P.O.

12. Yeah, I'm not sure how secure your delivery location is, TS 89, but I don't see how either Attitude or the postal service would be responsible for a lost parcel that was sitting around for a week. It doesn't sound like there was a problem with delivery; it sounds like the package was stolen after it was delivered. Let us know what Attitude says, but their policy says they're off the hook for lost merchandise once they confirm delivery of the merchandise from the postal service. I'm thinking that the 'Tude will advise you to take it up with the postal service, since the package was confirmed to be delivered a week ago.

On the discussing the packaging issue, I don't see what the problem is when people describe the packaging in which seeds are shipped. If a law enforcement agency is interested in how seeds are shipped, it can just order them. I'm sure that seed banks such as Attitude have sent orders to all sorts of drug enforcement agencies all over the world. It's funny to think that enforcement agencies are monitoring places like the City to gain insight into shipping methods for seeds.

13. ^^it is considered a courtesy to the seed companies ...^^

and yeah right.. LEOs have to account for each penny ..imagine in their annual audit, the NY Times ( or even The Post)i, getting a hold of a credit card receipt, for an Attitude order, placed by NYPD .. police heads would roll, plain and simple.. even if ti was just for investigative purposes.

nope ..not one cop is gonna get THAT expense approved.

14. #334 M Love, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011

Understood on the courtesy. Heads in the sand can be a good policy at times.

But I have to disagree that heads would roll over some credit card receipts from, say, the 'Tude. Agencies have line items in their bugdets for such things under the War on Drugs. If, say, an agency was investigating where some bigtime grower got his/her seeds, it would seem reasonable that they try to procure seeds from from the suspected source. No need for an undercover buy in this instance; they could just point and click. They would just have to maintain an accurate chain-of-custody for the seeds. Also, I find it hard to believe that, for example, the US's DEA, CBP, and Postal Inspector haven't placed scores of orders with seed banks around the world, just to see if they really will send seeds to the US. I'll bet there are dozens of boxes of seeds sitting around evidence warehouses waiting for cases that will never go to trial.

Yeah, it's exciting to do a something a little subversive and get some illicit contraband, but I don't think anyone's actually looking to bust us over some seeds from a seed bank. I mean the 'Tude has been advertising monthly specials every month for years. They've been packing their shipments the same way, and using the same shipping channels, but yet, month after month, we generally all get our orders without incident. I'm thinking that CBP and the Postal Inspector would throw a net out the first few weeks of every month if they really wanted our seeds; they know what to look for.

But the cool thing is that it sounds like we pretty much all got some nice seeds, so I'm really looking forward to learning from some upcomeing grow journals!

15. Are freebies usually out of normal seed stock or are they just trying to get rid of seeds that have had ''problems'' or that they're overstocked with?

So when will the next promo be I wonder? :smoke::smoke:

16. once a month ..normally the first weekend of each month

they makes deals with breeders to "feature their stuff this month '' the breeders generally supply the beans to em ....

Cept for the Xmas/New Years and Summer Promos ..pretty sure those are cupboard cleaning..but since they keep their seeds in a walk in cooler .. I am not too worried.

17. agreed 110% :smoke::smoking::bongin::metal::gc_rocks:

18. Thanks for the info..so they're freebies in all respects :). Yeah me neither just curious, I'm always curious..I've been 'living' off of Dutch Passion freebies for several months now. :smoke::smoke:

19. this . plus maybe getting your own PO box ...

did you send em to a vacant house or something TS ?

20. Yes. But within the week the neighbor did say there was a 'lil mexican' cleaning the house. And the Landlord may have also had all the mail sent to his house but he hasn't picked up a single one of my calls either. Still nothing from 'Tude yet.

I would like my money back at the very least.. I can't just let 70 dollars go, and I don't get NOTHING else in return. That thought is what makes me :mad: