Attitude shipping

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Mustanggt99, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Hey guys.. New member here and have a question. I placed an order with the tude on 1/07, used the t shirt.

My package was "processed through our sort facility Isc Chicago" on 1/12 and thats the last update since. Its now the 28th. Does it usually take this long or is my package a goner? I'm in the Midwest if that helps.

Thanks

2. u will get it, no worries, or u will get more sent again

3. When does the 21 days start to have attitude reship? Is it when I placed my order, when they ship or when Usps gets it?

4. When did you get the shipping # email? Then.

5. I finally got my package.. Took exactly 21 days except the package only came with a tshirt. I got no letter or notice from customs.. No idea what to do.

6. Give them a call for sure

7. Look carefully. If you made a small order I could see them being tough to find maybe. I only ordered about 20 my first time and I had a moment of "where the fuck is my shit"

8. This, and if it was seized by customs, it would either be resealed, or you would of received a letter making you aware of confiscated goods.

Honestly, I've been hearing lots of horror stories of seeds not making it through the canadian border, and it makes me worried, since I ordered from attitude about a week ago without knowing any of that.

Hopefully things work out for you man.

9. I am having a fucking horrible time with them now. so shoddy. they won't refund you, because they "can't"..... and they won't ship to another name/address either.... for whatever fucking reason. fucking fuck. I'm so fed up now after 3 failed attempts, I told them to not re-ship to me because I am now paranoid as shit that the CBSA has me flagged (something I didn't sing up for when I placed my order)

Anyhow, if you're in Canada..... fuck.... save your money and go to the niagara seed bank or something within our border.

10. I already have an order in process, so it's a bit too late for that. It may be depending on which customs facility handles it. I would ask you where you are located out of curiosity, but most people wouldn't give that info around here.

I understand your frustration though, especially considering they won't refund you. You could take that money, and order off another website.

I'll hope for the best.. if it gets caught by the customs, I'll email them, and tell them not to reship it as it'll get caught again. I got no other addresses to send it to. I'll probably just bite the bullet, and get seeds out of somewhere else if they get caught, can't afford to waste anymore time waiting on seeds.

11. If you paid with your own credit card, then you can just get your credit card company to refund you the money.

12. Never thought of that, good idea. If everything fails, I'll do that.

13. isnt it better to not use a credit card since u are buying seeds which is illegal? i wouldnt want to leave a paper trail as evidence for any reason

14. it's not illegal to buy or own seeds it's only illegal to grow them remember your buying survivors and seeds do get nabbed from time to time but more often then not if they get nabbed they will make it next time

15. okay, gotcha. thanks for clearing that up