Attitude shipment seized FUCK (CA)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by johnnyblaze805, Feb 26, 2014.

1. #1 johnnyblaze805, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Really fucking customs fuck you I'm a fuckin medical patient wtf!?!?! & I got another shipment that should be here any day too I'm guessing that won't happen either.. What a waste of fuckin $$! Fuckin heated

2. Shit happens man sry I know it sucks hopefully you bought the guaranteed shipping thing I've heard attitude offers might I suggest trying a new seedbank as attitude isn't really all that stealthy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Customs is federal bro the med card means nothing to them

4. Ya I know just pissed.. & No my dumbass didn't buy the guarante :( i might try Herbie's or just stick to the clones around here.. Lame

---where the fiends at?!---

5. That sucks to hear.  Better luck on the next order, no matter who you go with.

I removed the image showing the packaging.  At this point it's a moot point, but showing exactly how it's packaged is something I try to avoid leaving out in public.

6. The Attitude - always go with the guarantee...mine were taken once, i emailed them , they asked for a photo back to confirm the taped package, and they immediatly re-shipped, more stealthily...and made it the 2nd time.

same thing hapend to a friend of mine.....2nd time made it

7. Yeah im afraid to order anymore luckily livingin Cali I can got to friends and the local clubs and hav all the good genes ineed seed andclone.