Attitude Seeds for sleep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tharealmclovin, Aug 30, 2012.

1. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Anyone have suggestions for strains that help from attitude. I'd also like some food quantity off of it too. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Mr.Nice Medicine Man, or one of the White Rhino strains.

Cream Caramel from Sweet Seeds is a nice femmed indica that puts me to sleep and yeilds nice :smoke:

3. I will add those to my list. Thank you

4. LA Confidential by DNA Genetics, this is some powerful smoke. Smoke one bowl you'll be out, smoke two you'll be gone :bongin:

5. 7 days til I place my order. Keep em coming. I will try em all.

6. My last order I got some Reserva Privada Purple Wreck, OG Kush, Skywalker OG, Kosher Kush, and Kandy Kush...I'm obsessed with Kush right now. :D

Also picked up some Serious seeds AK47 which I am so excited to pop...and G13 Pineapple Express...which I grew out and it smelled like sweet fruit the entire flowering period :smoke:

I could go on all day, I have more seeds then time to grow :bongin:

7. I already have a small stock, but wanna make sure I always have good strains.

8. Sannie Seeds Herijuana is a good sleep inducer in 'more amounts', other wise it's just fun.

TGA Seeds Agent Orange is a good sleep inducer, gets you very baked, and has a great taste. Like above, smaller bowls is fun, more for sleep.

9. Wanted to share what I received in a Private message.

Any Indica is usually good for sleeping.....

The few I like and find work well...
    Nebula
    BlueBerry
    Skywalker
    Any OG and or Kush..

Then a lot of the H1 hybrids work well too....
    Black Dragon
    Grape God
    God Bud

etc. etc. etc......

Thanks JJ. Like always.

10. I'm a fan of Mr. Orange :bongin:

11. I'm gonna try to get as many freebies as possible.

12. Its not a seed but if you can get your hands on some "Green Crack" that stuff knocks me out. I guess its a very popular clone going around, but no seeds available. I just got a bag of it, no clones.