Attitude Seedbank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by FloatingRooster, Jul 15, 2010.

1. I am planning a grow and found some seeds I want on Attitude. My problem is they are throwing in two seeds UFO #1 and #2. Don't get me wrong I would love any free seeds but, how often does Attitude change up there freebies?

2. usually their beginning of the month special is new ufo's........but the ones they got now are sweet...plus they sometimes throw other free beans for amount spent...also include 420 on the discount box for extra 10 percent off:wave:.....use prepaid visa...accepted worldwide and you just load the amount your gonna spend:smoke:good bean hunting

3. Where are you getting this information?

4. Where did you get the pre paid visa, are they all the same, for instance would i have to get it through a bank, or wal-mart?

5. I would order from them bro. I hear alot of good things about attitude and I hear their deals are kick ass! In fact my first order I placed ever was with them and that was two days ago. They are legit.

6. i wanted their july freebie special for the three strains, especially the diesel hybrid, but didn't know about the 1st weekend rule. i didn't like the rocklock & other indica freebies they put in my order when i tried to place it, so i didn't. i want SATIVAS only. i have plento of indica genes for breeding already. it's OK though, they were out of the LA confidentials that i really wanted anyways.

i'll make sure to check them out on the 31st (saturday) & 1st to see the new special. even without their specials, they match your order pretty nicely with freebies. for the $47 order i inteneded to make, they were giving me $20-$30 in freebies. not shabby at all.

gyspy nirvana always gives freebies out too, but 2x in a row, i got SADP x skunks that were 0% viable. i got some shark attack freebies worth what i paid for 2 nirvana strains last time though.

offering freebies is a great way to draw business & customers.

7. It wil probably be the 6-8th of Aug.

8. I def will be buying up some more inless its GHS freebies -.-