Attitude Seedbank – Remember their Lucky 7 promotion?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by muckyducky, Sep 2, 2012.

1. I decided to do a grow with the free Lucky seven seeds I got from Attitude in Jan 2012. 6 seeds popped within 2 days and I put them into flower a couple of weeks ago. Everything looked great until I discovered a full blown male, The Bubba76. No problem I thought. Shit like this happens. Then low and behold, another male! …. The MK Ultra! Now what are the odds of getting 2 males out of 7 different varieties of female seeds? Something smells and it not the pot! I am still waiting for Veneno to show it's sex. If it is a male too then the ratio would be 3F - 3m, the same odds a regular seeds.

I know that bad germination or bad phenos are either due to the seed companies or my own fault but these free seeds were repacked by Attitude.

Can anyone recommend a reliable stealthy seedbank with reasonable prices? I am not interested in freebees. Attitude cured me of that.

2. Write Attitude and tell them about the males. I know it's a pain in the ass but really it's not their fault with the seeds being male. Attitude has been good for me. Hey, stuff happens.

I have an order from Attitude which I just germinated and like you, they had been stored since winter 2011. All of the 10 seeds that I put in the zip lock bags broke out within 48 hours. The five Super Lemon Haze seeds are showing great vigor and the five freebies are just a little slow behind the SLH.

I have a theory that you are getting seeds from old stock in the UFO offering, and you can expect less vigor and possibly more male seeds in these freebie seeds. They are basically saying "hey here you go, and good luck with it" with the UFOs. So I don't count on these seeds for anything other than a fun ride through a new strain and if it works out, then great.

The three Emerald Triangle seeds in the pack look to be awesome strains, and they were FREE!

Best of luck!

3. Less vigor yes, but to me multiple male seeds when advertised as female is unacceptable. I spent weeks nuturing these males and since I have a small grow area with plants in pot sizes designed to fit the number of plants my grow is going to suffer....

On the plus side the girls look great and all but one seed popped in a couple of days :hello: and they are nice looking plants... The males were very nice looking too.... too bad....:smoke:

4. If you write the Tude you have to do it without speaking of growing or they more then likely wont respond. Sannies is good, people have been saying castle seed bank is good. No freebies but free shipping.

5. Sativa Seedbank Seeds - Castle Marijuana Seeds
    Free stealth shipping, instead of free shitty seeds. I like them.

6. Muckyducky i feel for you but this stuff happens. i got 10 beans from a big time grower.8 germed. ..all were the most beautiful males you've ever seen. Bought beans at same time got freebies from Samsara..freebies had botryris.After 8 for 8 males went to my purchased beans....they wouldn't germ. Forced to buy clones as i was woefully behind schedule. Clones were from "tired" mother bought in McD's parking lot...poor yeild and not worth cloning..that was 2011 into 2012. I order new seeds recently from single seed damm if i don't get freebie Samsara again!!....of course they wouldn't germ. I suspected my technique so i practiced with bagseed ...no problem. I think the market is glutted and people are just throwing stuff out there that is either old or just not ready..it really hurts the small gardner that does 1-2 plnts a time in a perpetual grow..now i'm done

7. Dr M : that's a heck of a bad run of luck.

The thread : I'm also gonna throw out there Nirvana and their offshoot Sativa Seeds. I had great luck with Nirvana Blackjack, BlackBerry, Raspberry Cough. Very awesome plants and the Raspberry Cough is an excellent plant to cram into tight spacing. I have had over 90 % success rate with Nirvana seeds and no males.

I germinated them in good old 1970s Handiwipes wrung out good, in the dark in a mid 70 degree drawer. Check the moisture every day and if you want, add a little RO water in a syringe at the seed point but go easy. Haven't tried the fine sandpaper trick but it couldn't hurt.

8. Yea, I had problems too. I bought 10 Tangerine Dream seeds to get the free beans. I knew the reputation of the TD so I only blame myself for even trying them. I soaked the seeds a few hours then put in damp paper towels under a heat mat. 4 out of the 10 sprouted, all looked very poor, and 3 made it into bloom.... bloomed very long, absolutely no order and just a small amount of trichs when I finally ended their misery. With the freebees I bought a bag of germination mix, put in in small Styrofoam cups, planted, watered and set on the heat mat. In 2 days 7 of 8 broke the ground and all grew up healthy.

My first successful grow was Nirvana's Super Skunk. I tried to kill them in many different ways, drowning, overfeeding etc. but they kept bouncing back with a proper sized, potant yield though the smoke is a litttle harsh.