Attitude Seed Shipments being seized by US customs at Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by reboot181, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Attitude was friendly and good about reshipping seeds for me but LA customs knew their address and grabbed every package, I had to switch [​IMG]

2. So....whats the usual amount of time that the package stays at chicago from everyones experience? today is the 3rd day...but its a saturday too so likely overreacting.

3. They never put their address on the packages they've sent me.  I lost several shipments in LA but there's some other way they know.

Aren't you associated with another seed bank now? Maybe I misunderstood your thread about the CBD seed giveaway. FTR I still haven't heard of a person who paid for the guarantee (which is a nice feature at The Vault) that lost their money.  Josie says her seeds were delivered but she had to refuse them, saying they weren't hers.  I can't see how Attitude can be blamed for this.

I did make an order at The Vault and found it to be a pleasant uncomplicated experience with free shipping and guaranteed delivery (on orders over....$150?)  I have my fall crop's seeds on the way.  They didn't carry anything from Reserva Privada though.  I was wanting a few OG #18.

4. #765 ludachris420, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    Yeah her refusal does not make it attitudes fault. How can attitude be blamed for doing there job and sending the seeds that were asked for.this story has to many holes in it and makes no real sense . bottom line Is,opening mail is a federal offense even for sheriff's and state police.it would be the feds that would be the ones coming to your door.i would be looking at myself for past activity or at the people I told that the seeds were coming because for this story to have any validity it would have to be a inside job all the way around. Mail is a federal system and it would in fact be a federal law enforcement officer if the seeds were found through the mailing system. Now a Mayberry town with crooked cops that got a tip from talkative people might cause some similar situation but then it would not have any legal consequences after things were handled the way they were if it is true. If in fact it did happen (doubt it) I would laugh it off and cease illegal activities in that town. This thread is funny because it has done nothing to validate that attitude seed co is not a reputable seeds bank.there still on the top of the list for seeds banks to use..

5. hate to bust any bubbles, but my story is exactly as I stated.   I have never grown, nor bought here, and have lived here almost 20 years.    saying its fishy, odd and far fetched is all also true, it IS!   sounds impossible, and is why I asked/posted about it here.  

as for attitude, they said they'd resend at a much later date.  they have done all they can, I would consider them on the up n up.

I fully believe our local post office is being told to watch for certain addresses, maybe simply anything being sent to UK and such.   another order that was made online has arrived just fine.    it was my sending payment via registered mail, local post office, that did me in.  

not sure where the dog was, I do know the attitude shipment was held up for over a week in the main post office of this state.   that's where things went very wrong.    mr. local sheriff said the feds WERE planning to come to my house with dogs but he talked them out of it.   I highly doubt some small time sheriff could do such however.    but even if they did, there is nothing here.  at all.  

prior to this, there is no way I was being watched or otherwise.  I dont' hang out anywhere that would cause looks, don't have anyone over, I dont' go to town maybe once a month.   literally I am a few steps from being a recluse.     I can go in public, just chose not to.  when I do, I am liked and get along just fine.   I told no one what I was doing, and I am sure anyone that heard it would write if off as bad gossip.    I don't drink, nor go to bars, neither does my husband.   he does go to town and is more social but is as clean and square as they come.;   so yeah, this is one freaky situation that shouldn't have happened!!   you're right on that point! 

6. I always get the green tape but so far so good. Maybe a week late

7. i got mine fine but i geuss California has new law now you have to sign for international mail. I e-mail attitude seeds they say they dont ship it requireing signature thats gotta be bullshit!

8. Sometimes they do here and there I'm assuming they do that to keep customs on their toes

9. Where did you hear about that new law? Do you have a source?

10. Anyone know any Attitude discount codes?

11. Not a shill but I found out that there are 2 seed co. In the USA now. Sour patch seeds and Neptune seed bank. I found them on ig

12. #773 Iamaries54, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2015
    Dont order from these big seed banks they obviously are watching where the overseas mail comes from and can figure out which packages have a greater chance of containing contraband... Pick someplace less popular like a Spanish seed bank....
    I just ordered from Seed vault of Ca and Got some awesome Bodhi genetics best of all I got my order in less than a week. Peakseeds in Canada works the same way, you are receiving mail from an area that doesn't get the volume of orders containing seeds .....

13. Placed an order just a couple weeks ago and got it fine.

I personally think it only draws attention when people get a shirt, mints, extra bull shit like that.

14. I had twice had that problem. They send you an official letter saying They seized your seed, that is is illegal. Blablabla. .. I tried 2 times to order directly with Royal Queen Seeds. The first time the border seized it, I scanned the letter and send it To RQS and They were Nice enough to give me a Sweet discount on the Next order. When it happened again I Just forgot the project. Im from Canada so now I only order from Canada. No customs no problems. Overseas are Just a bitch.

15. Rez is a thief and has no market anymore cause he's been exposed for theft of all his Chemdog lines strains cause he stole them from Chem...PO

16. anyone make any bean orders from attitude lately? my package hit customs in new york yesterday. just curious how it worked out for you. thanks

17. Never had a pack siezed. Also don't order dumb ass shipping options like shirts, candy or stupid shit that draws attention. 5 for 5 with attitude now I think and 2 for 2 with Herbie's.