Attitude Seed Shipments being seized by US customs at Chicago

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by reboot181, Sep 6, 2013.

1. I have made two orders to Attitude seeds  for a small quantity of seeds (6) and both orders are sitting in customs.  I expect both orders to be seized by customs. Let me know if you are having the same problem?   

2. They seized my last order. Reorder is sitting in the windy city now.............fingers crossed.

3. Yeah Chicago has stepped up its game lately from everything I've been seeing. Sorry about the shitty luck guys.

4. Holistic nursery is based in cali.. no customs on interstate shipments.. just sayin.. :)

5. Good lookin' out

Dayum, prices are high as hell. This whole medical mj thing is turning into just another rip-off. Better off illegal and underground.

7. Confirmed ..  I received order today with green Customs tape.  They opened it and took seeds.  Sent me worthless t-shirt.  I am pissed.   Suck my cock Obama I hate this country.

8. yup i had 3 taken and attitude only gave me a partial refund so far..they better not charge me for the shirts they kept sending that i didnt ask for...their "stealth" is a joke

do they keep a lot of gage green in stock?

10. Not sure which strains specifically but the actually have a deal goin in with GGG now

11. Wow I must have just gotten the one of the last shipments that made it through then? They have good seeds if they can reach u.

*if you got the Weed, I got the pipe ...we can get high together all night*

12. I used to live in Chicago and sorry to hear thatvguys. Come to Cali plenty of seeds out here. Moved out of that shit hole called the midwest 3 years ago to Nor Cal. Never looked back now I can get seeds and clones from anywhere here and grow 12 ft trees in my backyard. Best coast is the west coast.

13. I'm sure they will have a giant dispensary on the magnificent mile when they get passed for it. Or on the navy pier.

*if you got the Weed, I got the pipe ...we can get high together all night*

14. we can only hope I still come back to Chi to visit over the jholidays. Nice that cook county decrimmed 14.1 grams. I smoke more freely when Im back now.

15. Holistic gets all the latest GGG stuff.  They got all the bodhi stuff as well.  I actually sent Jay a money order for 2 packs of bodhi's for a reduced rate(which I thought was sketchy) but I got my packs fine and lots of freebies. I got whole packs of GGG bastard series with two separate orders plus 5 packs of mattman seeds "payday strain"

Also ordered from Ali Bongo a couple weeks ago...no stealth, free shipping, crappy freebies but cheapest prices on the net...test order made it just fine.

16. I ordered from herbies should I expect them to be seized too?

17. When you order seeds ask them to use a plain manila/bubbly envelope. Almost all flat mail is automatically sorted. Larger packages containing a hat or cup will be manually sorted/inspected. USPS takes a picture and reads every piece of mail. Its a good idea for the sender to change their shipping address frequently.

USPS mail sorting something like this this video but better.
    http://youtu.be/xqoUn4g4elU

18. Has anyones been going through NY at all??? or just CHI????  Cause Chi has been bad..  I got two seized/stolen idk cause I never got the package with green tape.

19. Oh really haha. Of course its a rip off. Its only in place to make the super rich even.more rich once its federally legalized.

20. I had 3 packages seized last month from isc los angeles ca.  Two got thru.

US govt must have the most awesome marijuana seed collection on the planet.