Attitude Seed Co. *Review* with pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by nxt774, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Just got my seeds!! No tape! 14 seeds and a cool.tshirt

2. Nice man! That's whats up. I am waiting on mine to come in at the moment , I only ordered 4 days ago so I still have a bit of time. Glad yours came in. Good Luck and Happy Tokes.. Oh hey what shirt did you get Piff?

3. I got a rare dankness one with a skunk on it. Pretty dope shirt.

4. Mine took 9 days east coast

5. #285 rain dancer, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    I've read like 50/50 on them.

Some say they're great, some say customs rips the packages.

Wonder how many of those who didn't get their order paid an extra 30 for shipping?

:shrug:

6. I've ordered seeds 3 times. First from Nirvana and twice from attitude and have received all, no issue.

7. It's been 21 days since my order said it was in New York on the 12th... Deff should be here hb now... Anyone know how to contact attitude ?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Attitude remains #1 in my book.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I ordered from attitude on the 7th my price 106 in the end looked at invoice today it says $116 they have upped shipping and guaranteed charge as well as some of the seed prices. I hope this is a reflection of the current price of product on site and doesn't reflect them discharging me after they dispatched seeds. I emailed them asking for explanation but it won't be til Monday that I hear back well hopefully Monday. It's a prepaid wal Mart card that only had a couple hundred bucks on there. It would more over be the point of it, where attitude uses sage pay I am hoping that th price is just a reflection of current site prices.