Attitude Seed Co. *Review* with pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by nxt774, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Hehe see nothing too worry about. Every good comes too those who wait :)
    [​IMG]

2. Well I've bought from them 2 times now and have a order on its way but I ordered 1 seed from individual strains, not in a bundle like urs. Do u think they're the real thing? They didn't come in the original breeders pack like urs, but it does say breeders name on the zip lock bag

3. Can anyone explain the options for stealth ordering from Attitude? I ordered from them and didn't get the tshirt or coffee mug or anything. Seeds were not packed stealth at all. Then there's the option to be packaged in the Seed Company packing or not. So, is stealth packing ONLY if you get a tshirt? TIA

4. ^^yeah pretty much ^^ '

although just an envelope works 99% of the time.

5. yeah thats why they dont guarantee it otherwise...

you pay for them to stash it in something essentially or they're just going to mail it normally

usually go stealth, and in breeder packs....

6. i ordered small order just four bubblegummer seeds got crazy miss hyde fem as my freebie and my t shirt is badass marilyn monroe smokeing a j with pot leaf underneth anyone else get a badass tshit? and it only took eight days.

7. I just got the same t shirt from them got all my beans it took 8 days to arrive n all were sealed in breader packs n had no trouble tracking now all my girls are in a prepared medium germinating can't wait got critical yumboldt, kalashnikova, the doctor, berry bomb, white widow,afghan kush,and original amnesia to go with Mk ultra and nyc diesel clones

8. let me know how that kalashnikova turns out you going to have a Journal? i was going to order kalashnikova but i wanted a small order so ill be watching yours if ya do sorry if it dosent make any sense im stoned

9. Ordered 3/23 and received beans 3/30. Tested freebies ( 2 GH Seeds Doctor and G13 WW( they' all sprouted in 24 hrs. Pretty confident if they did my sealed breeder packs will too. Pretty top notch service. Will do business again.

10. Do they accept american express?

11. I just got my beans. Although weather must be bad there cause my package got wet . My cotton candy germinated. Now it will be ahead of the holy grail.

12. i believe they do ... i vaguely remember using amex.

13. I just ordered some beans from Attitude! 1st time! Can't wait!

3 fem -Eva Seeds Jamaican Dream
    6 fem -DNA Genetics Sleestack
    1 fem -Reserva Privada Kosher Kush
    freebie 2 reg -Cali Connection Boss Hogg
    freebie 2 reg -Delta 9 Labs Sativa House Mix
    freebie 2 reg-T H Seeds Wreckage
    freebie 2 reg-T H Seeds Skunkage

14. Safe bet to say that my order got snatched by customs, it's been in customs for 13 days now. I have the garanteed shipping, but I know damn well that they will just keep catching them over and over, so it's pointless to get them to reship. i am pretty sure that attitude knows there is issues with the canadian customs, yet they keep selling to canadians without modifying their stealth option.

15. Google it...and you are ON grasscity.com....:smoking:

16. Ordered on the 12th arrived today,
    Exactly 7 days here they are,

image-3308381389.jpg

17. Placed order on 12th received today 2/19. 7 total days to Midwest. T-Shirt Stealth Option.

18. How were they labeled I'm looking for my shipment right now

19. the real question is whether they're shit or not.  (not if and when they show up)

unfortunately, you won't know until they're done if it's bs breeding.   i recommend researching around to see how professional growers fared with a particular breeder or company.  the legwork might be time consuming finding one, but soon you'll find a poster who knows what they're doing.  they'll show examples of purchased seeds as well as good methods of growing.

from my experience(been to holland etc), the difference in quality of seed is definately  discernable.   look for stability and uniformity in the strain.  
    a variety should all look the same and have very little difference between the plants.  the smell, size, shape, height etc should be the same...that shows good breeding.  anything else is crap...non productive and lack of hybrid vigor  are the main clues to a crappy strain.  sure it may be sort of like what you expected but that's not good enough.  benchmark higher by demanding better quality and then breed your own stock...if you can get a male.   

gl.