Attitude Seed Co. *Review* with pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by nxt774, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Just placed an order for 5 fem BLZ bud by Seedism. I'm pretty excited. Hoping they arrive quickly to the east coast.

2. Seedism have some nice strains, your going to love BLZ. Should be around 10 days or so to the east coast no problem.

3. With the free blue widow and white widow? Oh man. I can't wait to get this whole thing going!

4. Ordered some seeds either the 3rd or 4th of this month, shipped out the 5th, got them today. Im on the west. Pretty quick if you ask me.

5. Ordered a new batch 10 days ago. Received them with no problems today.
    Thanks again Attitude.
    East Coast.

6. #246 DurteeDurtee, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    thanks for posting your receive dates folks.... w/ a little luck in consistency, I should have mine by Monday.......:ey:

edit - received in perfect working order... Attitude, you folks rock!

7. I got some of Mosca's c99 this year and the seeds looked bad quality but they all popped and produced some FINE smoke. Best smoke I've had yet, even topped the Blue Satellite from Breeder Steve and had this absolutely delicious taste and smell, oh man my mouth wants to start watering just thinking about it. I wish I still had some of that smoke. It had a delicious pineapple aroma while flowering and when dried a bit more complex with less pineapple hints but still very fruit. Such a euphoric carefree happy-go-lucky high. Lasted a while too.

Attitude is awesome.

8. I've grown the GHS Great White Shark, Lemon Skunk, and Trainwreck. All good growers, the GWS tasted sweet like candy and was "okay", the Lemon Skunk was Amazing, smelled just like lemons when you broke it up, I actually ordered more. Trainwreck was also good, nice big buds and good high as well as taste. :smoke:

9. Hadn't received any confirmation emails or anything 6 days after ordering so I shot attitude an email regarding my order. Turns out that the BLZ was out of stock. I sure wish that attitude would have emailed me as soon as this issue arose, rather than me having to email them. So I substituted Barney's g13 Haze for the BLZ and attitude said they'd throw in another freebie. Now I'm just waiting on my package.

10. #250 DurteeDurtee, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    As much as I like attitude, this would have frustrated me as well..... but, let's just see what they give you as an extra freebie... in the end it could very well be worth a few days extra it took.... Hope you get 'em soon impedimental:hello:

edit - on second thought; did you provide them with a means to contact you (eg. via email or phone)? if no valid way to reach you, they probably were waiting on you to contact them?

11. #251 Impedimental, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2012
    Yea man when I placed the order they had an email and phone number...regarding the phone number I'm in the US so the phone call might have been out of the question. BUT in my first email I gave them my email and name. In the response email they asked me for the same information I had provided in the previous email. Freebies are great but id rather top notch customer service. Prices are good and from what I've read service and shipping are top notch. I'm hoping that everything works out. Sometimes things go wrong and I can't really hold it against them until it happens more than once. Either way looking forward to planting these beans.

Edit: I live in the US so emailing means sending the email at like 6 in the morning. Emails are always within 24 hrs.

12. Seeds came to the east coast USA in 4 days. Seeds are in great shape and look very healthy. Extra freebie is dinafem Blue Hash. I'm waiting on a 5x5x6.5 tent, inline fan and carbon filter then it's time for some action.

13. i have ordered from the attitude a few times, nothing but positive things to say, but as i am a new grower i am having trouble past seedling growth, 100% germination rate, but since they are for "souvenir" purposes idk if that has a something to do with why they dont get past that or i just have more to learn.. any one had good results asides from customer service from the Attitude?

14. Probably that.

What breeders have you been using? What problems have you had?

15. i have had LOTS of problems lol,

most of which i have fixed, i have a post up in absolute beginners explaining a bit more in depth.. forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/986771-help-needed-please.html

16. i have had LOTS of problems lol,

most of which i have fixed, i have a post up in absolute beginners explaining a bit more in depth.. forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/986771-help-needed-please.html

17. Your getting some good info their. Allot of people burn their seedlings but you are making it past that point you just need to start feeding them and transplant sooner.

I also recommend smart pots basically come in every size you may need.

18. Also look at a 18/6 light period vs 23/1.

19. i was on this thread bitching about not getting seeds. got them sorry. I LOVE ATTITUDE SEEDS!!!!!!

20. 5 days from placing order including weekend attitude rocks