Attitude Seed Co. *Review* with pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by nxt774, Oct 28, 2008.

1. hey guys,

well i recently placed a couple of orders with attutde seed company and then began to see these reviews of bad customer service or just plain questions.
    so since i recived my packages today (5 days from date of ship) on the west coast i figured i would write something good about them.

i have emailed them several times even before ordering and was always responded to with in 12 hours, i even left my number after my order was shipped and they called me to answer my question.

I used the international express guaranteed shipping option.

i recieved all beans in original sealed breeder packs so there is no question on authenticity as i have had with some other seed banks.
    they are all in great condition and uncracked.

if you have any specific questions let me know and i will answer them.

ATTITUDE IS A++++++ IN MY BOOK AND WILL GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN.

Attached Files:

2. im growing the kushberry from dna rite now only 4 weeks into flowering and the buds look and smell amazing.

3. I can verify that the Attitude offers solid service...

4. I bet that Kushberry is a beast.

5. im hoping so. it sounds soo tasty!

6. Ill also stand behind Attitude i was 9 days from order and 6 from ship date to east coast all perfect shape and 100% germ ratio......grade = A++

7. I placed an order with Attitude today. Here's what I ordered:

Violator Kush (10 seeds) Barney's Farm

Greenhouse feminised Indica MIX H (Great White Shark, Lemon Skunk, White Rhino, Trainwreck and Cheese)

Skunk #1 from Seedsman seeds (1 seed Pick n mix)

Plus the freebies (5x seeds Power Skunk, Durban Poison fem, and NL Fem)

Has anybody grew these strains? I am looking forward to getting them as I have heard and read nothin but great reviews from Attitude.

Happy growing!:D *loading a phat bowl of Island Sweet Skunk* shit is so tasty!

8. Does the International express cost more ? And is that lik fed ex or something ?

9. the international express gauranteed shipping cost me $27 dollars. which i justified by them gauranting delivery against anything. so its like insurance.

10. The express option probably doesn't speed up delivery (once it lands in the States it moves along via US Priority Mail) and the tracking info isn't very good. But the extra money for the guaranteed delivery is worth it for some. Cool t-shirt too.

11. #13 TomGreenThumb, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
    I ordered from Attitude last Saturday night, and got my order today, exactly one week later. Nicely shipped, no problems. They threw in a pack of G13 Power Skunk as a freebie. Grow journals coming soon.

12. What strains did you get tom?

13. Seedsman Seeds White Widow Feminized
    Nirvana Seeds Wonder Woman Feminized
    Barneys Farm G13 Haze Feminized
    G13 LABS POWER SKUNK

14. I Agree Too The Atittude Rocks, I Have Ordered From The At Least 8 times And Have Got My Bean In A Week To 10 Days Each Time. I Think That They Have Cosistantly Good Prices As Well. I Will Definetly Order From Them Again

15. i ordered from them too. La confidential and white widow from nervana. all good :)

16. I ordered from them 10-26-08 over a week ago an still nothing the mid- states suck ____ i...Oh i wonder if they were confiscated :mad:

17. Dead_Poet you will still get the pkg just will be resealed with green tape and have a not inside saying your pkg contained contraband. I would guess they will prob get to ya sometime soon...Im waiting on a pkg as well, Im guessing it will be here tomorrow or Sat...Hopefully at least.

18. I ordered on halloween and still nothing yet. Im from the midwest US as well Doetpoet, It has only been six days so i'll give it another couple days. Please reply when you get your seeds deatpoet