Attitude Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by chadbrochill17, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Cannabis Seed Bank. :smoke:

2. I have ordered a few time from the Attitude in the past and I was pleased with the service. I have been liking their freebies lately and they are starting to carry some of my favorite breeders like Alphakronik and Bodhi seeds. Not to mention that I was checking the prices on TGA gear and it looks like Subby dropped his prices on all his gear. I told myslef I wasn't gonna buy any new beans for a while but that shit is like crack.

3. This is my first time ordering from the tude or any other seed bank for that matter. I Got an e-mail confirmation saying it was dispatched on 2/22. When I tracked it USPS it said....

"Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter
    We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

The shipping status has not changed in days
    ...I must say that red flags went up in my head lol! I would have thought it would have said package or something and would have been updated to its location. Is this normal to say that? I could be just over anxious. Im not worried about the law, I just want my beans!!

4. i normally don't start worrying till its gone 2 weeks without update. at which point i break a nervous sweat and don't breath properly till my seeds come.. and then i have an anxiety attack waiting for the expensive seeds to germinate at which point my body breaks into hives while i wait to find out if my expensive and limited quantity feminized beans actually turn female.. at which point i develop a twitch and stutter that doesn't go away until harvest.. but i pick em early and they turn out crappy and i blame everyone but myself.

5. I ordered from Attitude and they delivered fast but not as fast as Justfeminized.com

The seeds they sell are very good and the site is great attitude have got to the top of the ladder for the right reasons but check out www.justfeminized.com as they are going to be contenders.

I ordered from them and they delivered the very next day...

Auto AK47 just £38.95

Auto Jack Herer Just £38.95

Check out the strain statistics they offer by (clicking here) They offer comparison guides for yield, height, thc content and flowering times for most of the cannabis seedbanks and the data is the best database on the internet i have found.