Attitude Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by kingmfnj, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Hey I was looking to order some seeds from attitude seed bank but I wanted to make sure it was legit before I bought anything. I'm looking to order some auto Pineapple Express from Barneys Farm and some auto Northern Lights from Nirvana Seeds. Please reply. And if it's not legit then reply with some seed banks that are. Btw I stay in the USA not sure if that changes anything but just in case it does.

2. uh attitude used to be the goto site but have been kind of falling apart now days with customs taking alot of the seeds they send and customer service going down hill the vault is my current favorite seed bank The Vault Cannabis Seeds

• Like Like x 1
  3. Okay thanks so much. Probably just saved my money.

4. Just got an order from Attitude, all was perfect and a great price. Have used them probably 6-7 times and never a problem. There are seedbanks nowadays in the U.S., google for a list.

5. Thanks I actually just found one called Herbies it looks great and had what I was looking for in the beginning (Auto and Feminized Girl Scout Cookies) for a great price and the reviews look great so I'll go with this one.

6. And yea I've noticed that we've got seem here but they seem to be more pricier.

7. man he means attitude seedbank has some seedbanks in america ready to ship without customs being involved i thk i read it somwhere tooo..

8. Actually talking about US seedbnks in Colorado, Oregon, California, Michigan, Washington, that ship within the states. Grabbed someBros Grimm- c99, a13 and rosettastone. Not cheap for those!!

9. My order just got pinched. It depends on where the package reaches port in the US. I got the stealth package and it didn't help. Got a friendly letter from USDA saying they removed and destroyed cannabis seeds but were nice enough to send the hemp bag that used to have the seeds in it. I'm waiting for an answer from Attitude. If I'm SOL I'll try a different bank. US banks won't sell single seeds like I need.

10. DO NOT USE ATTITUDE SEED BANK!!! BIG TIME SCAMMERS NOW, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY USING SHADY MONEY TRANSFER SERVICES AND GIVE YOU A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER, I DOU T THEY EVEN HAVE A COMPANY ANYMORE. AFTER A WEEK OF ORDERING MY CARD WAS CHARGED IN AMSTERDAM AND OTHER UK PLACES ILLEGALLY, THERE ARE MANY SEED COMPANIES, DO NOT USE ATTITUDE SEEDBANK!!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. What a load of HORSE SHIT. I only last week received my orders of Karma Genetics Headbanger and ThaMelon. Karma’s stuff is in very high demand and I was lucky enough to catch my email notifications from Attitude Seed bank they were back in stock. Paid by Visa and exactly 9 days later two separate packages were in my mail same day. I ordered them separately just in case one got snagged by the mail cops. No extra charges on my card either and I watch this card like a hawk.

Your a new member and joined 2 days ago with this being your only post. You obviously made an account just to do this and probably a competitor.

YOUR BUSTED DICK HEAD.

Karma Genetics has the best gear going and it’s in high demand. My last run of Headbanger from my first pack is the best smoke I personally have grown. I ordered a extra pack for long term freezer storage since I now have a mom keeper and am starting a run from clones as soon as my GorillaBubble Bx4 is dry in my tent.
    I’m waiting for another drop of the Sowah which is turning into a unicorn.

• Winner Winner x 1