attitude seed bank registered mail to us

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blueelmore, Oct 26, 2011.

1. hey, as a newbie , in a moment of haste i ordered seeds from attitude about a week ago. if i had done a little more research i would not have had the stealth package sent to my home or used my cc. i got a usps notice that i was not home to receive my registered mail, which is the attitude tracking number, and i can go to post office to pick up said package. my question is has anyone ordered from attitude and had it delivered registered mail? the paranoia is running full tilt and i don't want to get pinched signing for contraband at my local post office thanks:eek:

2. I do it all the time....relax

3. Go down there and get in line proudly.

4. Do not worry.

Do what the previous poster(s) stated. ;)

5. #5 capitate, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    If seeds get intercepted by U.S. customs they destroy them and send you a letter, according to what I have read before. No legal trouble. I order from Attitude and I have never had seeds intercepted. I always have them shipped in the original seed company's packs because because I collect them.

6. so registered mail is normal?, i mean you have to sign for them, i really appreciate the feedback because after ordering i read not to use your own name, cc and don't sign for the package. and before you scold me i know i screwed the pooch

7. i ordered from single seed centre and i missed package aswell went to post office waited in line signed and left came home planted 8 days later my baby is still growing..dont worry..

8. thats what wives are for..lol

9. They send it registered mail so they know you got it.

10. #10 papasmoke, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    So if I order seeds to california I will receive them no problem??
    That sounds crazy but cool.

11. My friends just came in the mailbox and this was like a month ago

12. What type of seeds did you get?

13. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']My friends just came in the mailbox and this was like a month ago[/quote]

Where are you from?

14. just because the post office has your seeds, doesnt mean they know that's what's in your package. It was at the post office at some point anyway..

just go get in line, ask your your package, and leave. Literally nothing to worry about. that's why they call it a stealth package.

-- like someone said above, i order from single seed centre, and they mark the package on the outside as "DVD" and then its inside of the dvd case.

15. probably because he got them with a shirt

16. You can always go online usps.com and reschedule the delivery with your tracking/confirmation #, if you don't feel like going down to your post office.

17. Month old if he ordered his seeds they're already a few days old by now lol

18. You are fine dude like the other blades said if they knew what was in there US customs would have sent you a letter taying that it was confiscated and destroyed. So the fact that its at your post registered mail just march down there sign and take your beans. You are totally safe.

19. someone please help me my post office said my order from attitude was undeliverable as addressed and was sent back to attitude will attitude reship my order?

20. lol i ordered from them with cc and had it shipped to door,

wait until you start growing, then that will get you a wreck (at least it did me)
    and I only got 3 plants!