attitude seed bank AND questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TimS Chi, Aug 9, 2010.

1. if i were to buy outdoor seeds from attitude and the sex is regular what does that mean? will it be female or male? and how many seeds do they ship and how many do i plant together? just for 1-2 plants

2. It will be one or the other, a flip of the coin. The seed knows, but it won't tell us.

A pack of regular seeds usually has 10 seeds. There are exceptions to that generalization, but it commonly holds true.

I'd say you would want to plant at least 5.

3. Regular seeds means that nature was allowed to take it's course, so each seed has a 50/50 chance of gender. As opposed to feminized, which are 100% females.

The particular product you are looking at should tell you on the website how many seeds in that pack.

Plant one to a pot, and if you start with regular seeds and want two females then you should plant at least four. But keep in mind that if you plant four you still could get no females, four females, or anything in between.

4. so i shud just go with feminized seeds? but are they just as good for outdoor grow?

5. #5 deacon, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    if you got the room to plant the 10 regs alot of people..including me will plant them all and pick the best few ladies...femmed seeds can hermy...if you grow em out and pick the best females you get strong..nontampered with genetics...ie better plants...thats the way i'd go....maybe plant 5 and hope for 2 nice gals..do this twice and i think its a better option then 5 femmed seeds...just my deuce:wave:plus you practice germination..learn plant grows patterns....learn sexing to add to your knowledge base...you get the experience

6. as far as the light cycle, for an outdoor grow will that matter? i cant control the sun light but i can control the time i plant. im doing it inna forest across the street from my house and live in illinois, anyone know when i shud plant them, planning on doing it next summer since its already too late right?

7. and i know one will most likley help me with this following question. will anyone give me good seeds from attitude seed bank for a forest grow?

8. if i were you i'd get em in the ground fast...winters coming...you might have to go with a quicker finishing auto....maybe an ak/diesel ryder...do they get plenty of light in this forrest....i'd get busy..hope some northern growers chime in cause im in florida and i grow all year round:hello:

9. haha your lucky, nah but im starting next season, i was just trying to get all my facts down so itll be a succesful 1st grow

10. thats smart...gives ya time to do it right and save yourself problems and hassles...i say never scrimp on nutes...beans...and medium...see ya:bongin:

11. would check out mandala hash plant or 8 miles high.....great genetics and have heard great things..my next grow....and i dont think you can go wrong with barneys farm seeds...i got lsd and red dragon cookin' now:hello:....best is to check the grow journals and find one like you would like to do...read it through and let them make the mistakes instead of you..learn from it..species tendencies.....how that plant reacts to nutes...pest problems..dont know if im puttin' this right...lotta great growers on gc....i always try and take advantage of that and learn as much as i can from them:rolleyes:....genetics and strains....breeders....nutes...you name it....see ya round the boards:smoke: