Attitude seed bank and prepaid visa cards

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by shawnadame, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Does attitude take prepaid visa gift cards?
    Currently do not have a credit card so I'm gonna go buy one for my Cali connection seeds and freebies from attitude!

2. No, prepaid cards don't work outside the US any more.

3. they're gonna have the black friday sale this week. 15% off

4. Yes I know about the discount, I know the Walmart money card will work thank god.
    Does pick n mix usually come with good seeds instead of buying a pack?

5. Read the whole disclaimer on those cards. It will have you running ;)

6. what do you mean?

7. About the Walmart money card. I'm trying to do this with no trace to my identity, so I don't want to use a debit card that i have to register to my name. Is this possible with the Walmart money card? Can I just go to the store and buy one, and then use it for seeds? Or do I have to register it first? I have a different brand prepaid card and they need me to register it to my name to purchase anything overseas.

8. You need to use your social, it sucks. I bought 2 or 3 prepaids before I just said fuck it and used my debit card. I haven't been arrested yet

9. Its really not a big deal. You are only buying a few beans not 10 pounds of weed. :poke:

10. [quote name='"MikeyMike87"']

what do you mean?[/quote]

U look on the back of packaging and read. Its says alot of stuff about the use of the card and how they photograph the buyers of these cards and help prosicute anyone that uses the card for illigal purposes. Basically its saying your not anonamous and we will get you!

11. Make sure whatever card you decide to use offers international purchasing (unless you're ordering from The Attitude inside the UK for example). It's not something you ordinarily think about shopping inside of your own country but it absolutely will not work if your card doesn't do international purchasing. Keep in mind also some of the international cards require you activate 'international' purchasing as a fraud prevention deal.

12. The blue Walmart Money Debit VISA card does indeed work, but yes you need to register with your name and SS#, (or someone else's) and then you need to wait a week for your permanent card to arrive in the mail. The temporary card does not work for international transactions. Also there is a $2 charge for each international transaction.

13. #13 hardhead69, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    yes, they use them, but ya gotta make sure ya call them or make sure it can make international payments ,..i just had to do it with my order...first 3 times didnt work ,lady from attitude e-mailed me ,..told me what to do and vwhalla ,,it went through..and sry the other 2 posts had it covered,lol

14. Go to Chase bank (in the US), use to be called Washington Mutual...ask for a Gift Card up to $500, plus $3.50 fee...you don't need an account there...

Register it online with your "name" and address your stuff will be shipped to and fake phone number....done.

They don't ask for a SSN or any other personal identification to register it online for International use, and it's ready to use as soon as your finished entering that info

15. they do require you have an account with them. went to chase the other day and cannot get a card if you don't have an open account with them. did some research online to see if the banker was lying to me and other sites are also saying you do need to have an account with them.

16. That is kinda odd tho....the teller asked me if I had an account..I do and just used my debit card to pay for the gift card...next time I'm in the bank..ill ask again if you need an account to actually buy the gift card..or just pay the $3.50 fee

Sent from my DROIDX using GC Forum

17. So where can I get a prepaid card that I could buy internationally with?

18. I have yet to figure that out. Seems like its either green dot or a debit card from our bank account

19. Netspend card is perfect

20. I think I read on nirvana that they didnt take debit cards. That's all I have so unless I find a prepaid credit card I'm screwed lol.