attitude seed bank and germination questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tylerjb, Mar 29, 2010.

1. hi i recently ordered from attitude seed bank and have a few questions for those who have also ordered.

1.) What did you order?

2.) How long did it take from the second you sent your order, to the day it got to your door?

3.) Did you check your order history on their website? if so how long did it say "processing/packaging?"

4.) How long did it take to withdraw from your account you paid with?

GERMINATION QUESTIONS

So i decided since i would have to wait for my seed order, i would try some bag seed i have collected. First I tried the Float/Sink test and separated them by whether or not they sank or floated. I put the sinking ones onto a moist paper towel and added another sheet of moist paper towel over the top, then set it into a container with a cover. I put it in a warm place that is dark (warm not hot). With the ones that floated i decided i would try to germinate them anyway, cant hurt lol. i did the same thing but used a zip lock bag instead of a container. I check them 3 times a day, i simply lift up the cover sheet and look at the seeds (don't touch) and lightly set it back on enough to touch the seed and put it back where i had it. After 3 days i have had no germination occurring, should i give up on these? or is there still a chance?

2. Medical Grade and Autoflowering, many different strains I cannot name at once. It took 9 days from clicking the submit button to the package getting into my PO BOX in the middle of Alaska. Order processed very very quick and payment went through in seconds. So far all seeds have germinated and I am very happy with my orders.

3. lol funny story, kind of a "blonde moment"... i was just stupid and ordered on friday and it was the wknd, and not to my knowledge until recently, they arent open on wknds. so yeahhh lol:smoke: