Attitude screwed up my order!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by aceguitar, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ordered a blue himalaya and got a diesel. I also had an EMPTY baggie with no auto assassin bean. Last, I was to receive a crazy miss hyde freebie and NOTHING! NOT COOL! Maybe I should go back to single seed! Anybody else have these problems?

2. my total last time was $250, but i only payed them $225. i received all of my freebies, and all of the seeds i ordered.

sucks, dude. at least you got some seeds & not a letter!

-OSUB

3. Send them an email and see what they will do about it.
    [​IMG]

4. Why do people rant first before they contact who they bought the seed from?

You can't expect them to correct an error if they don't know it exists! It's not like they are going to happen upon this thread here at GC and rush to help you.

Email Attitude and see if they can help you out!

5. #5 aceguitar, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    I did contact them before I posted dumbass. I was stating what happened!!! However they handle it wasn't the point. That's why I didn't post about that subject. The point was they fucked up my order!!

0 tolerance for disrespect

~YODA

6. pics or it's bs...

7. [quote name='"Lamont"']

pics or it's bs...[/quote]

What do you want a pic of? No seed! Nothing! How can I show you a pic of something I didn't get? Wake up

8. Sorry to hear of your troubles...just got my order from them & everything went flawlessly. Maybe the dude that packed your order smoked too many meds that day :smoke:

9. Are you dense? How they handle mistakes IS the point.

No one cares that they F'd up your order. Messed up orders are inevitable. What we care about is how well they take care of you after the mistake. That is what seperates a good business from a bad business.

10. [quote name='"walterbishop"']

Are you dense? How they handle mistakes IS the point.

No one cares that they F'd up your order. Messed up orders are inevitable. What we care about is how well they take care of you after the mistake. That is what seperates a good business from a bad business.[/quote]

This.

11. I can see the humor is lost on you. I will keep it to only dick and fart jokes from now on.

12. So did they reply to your email, what'd they say?

13. So far so good. Been in contact a few times back and forth. Very pro. Responding promptly. I'll update when resolved. Fingers crossed!!!

14. Don't make me paronoid! i plan on ordering when they have there birthday special. First time ordering seeds so a little nervous

15. I wouldn't be paranoid. I posted this so I could take someone with a problem with me. They have been great. Respond to my emails everyday. Sounds like its going to be handled by Attitude. Let you know. Every business has problems but it's how you handle them. I'm giving them a chance.

16. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']Don't make me paronoid! i plan on ordering when they have there birthday special. First time ordering seeds so a little nervous[/quote]

Yeah don't be paranoid. Mistakes happen it's inevitable, like has been said it's how they fix it which matters. I've ordered from Attitude about 5 times now and my only complaint is they've sent me the same shirt more then once, but that's hardly a complaint haha. Honestly I could care less but it would be awesome if they had a feature where you could pick out the shirt you wanted, maybe someday. Anyway I also have some friends who use them regularly as well with no problems and plenty of people on GC use them regularly as well. They are a highly reputable company and I would never order from anywhere else. I think many of the blades can agree that they are one of the best, if not the best, seed distributor out there.

17. Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear an update on how this goes, but literally everytime I see a thread of this nature I'm reminded of my first post here on how attitude screwed up my order and I had a single seed not germ (ended up germing at 72-94 hours submerged) and I had the post deleted by a mod cause I flamed em for no reason.. ANyhow please keep us updated. [​IMG]

18. [quote name='"Kaboose420"']

Yeah don't be paranoid. Mistakes happen it's inevitable, like has been said it's how they fix it which matters. I've ordered from Attitude about 5 times now and my only complaint is they've sent me the same shirt more then once, but that's hardly a complaint haha. Honestly I could care less but it would be awesome if they had a feature where you could pick out the shirt you wanted, maybe someday. Anyway I also have some friends who use them regularly as well with no problems and plenty of people on GC use them regularly as well. They are a highly reputable company and I would never order from anywhere else. I think many of the blades can agree that they are one of the best, if not the best, seed distributor out there.[/quote]

Hell yeah important excited to get some real genetics

19. NOT GOOD!!!! Now they are telling me I have to send back the wrong product or they can just send me the right stuff when I place my next order. WRONG!!!!! They have my money and I don't have what I paid for!!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!! I gave them every chance to make good and they screwed it up!!! TYHE GOT MY MONEY AND I DIDN'T GET MY SEEDS!!!! Why should I be out because the made a mistake? I'm not ordering more seeds when they can't even fulfill this order. BAD BUSINESS!!!!

20. well at least you received SOME of your ILLEGAL SEEDS

:rolleyes:

what do you expect? be grateful for what you've got.

we've all been to mcdonalds when they forgot to put that extra cheeseburger in the bag. people make mistakes. get over it.

-OSUB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.