Attitude Promo, when they arrive.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by althor, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Please let us know your impressions and tech discoveries with the Blueberry Gum.....its seems to be a super plant. Im very curious about your pheno type advantages/disadvantages. It seems to reach a high standard between quick flower time and yield.

2. Not a problem I will post some pics and a brief review, so far she looks awesome and is really cranking.

3. So siced, saw the blue widow promo, and blue widow was on the buy list anyways, so got 3 blue widows and 1 free. But Aside from that, went big and got, TGA Querkle, DNA Gen. ReCon, Nirvana NL, UFO's are ok, can live without the autoflowering fruit, eh. the other freebee's grow too big so no clue, but hey, free good seeds strains is free good seed strains.:hello:

4. #444 Smoked365, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    the blue wid is one of my personal faves.

5. #445 Smoked365, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
  6. I ran Blue Widow last spring and it turned out really nice, very tasty.:smoke:

7. hey gecko, LONG TIME!!! lol

you're just about the only person that i can rely on!

8. Think this might help explain some things. :smoke:

Some USPS® products provide Tracking, while others provide only Confirmation of Delivery. It is important to understand which products include these services and the difference between “tracking” and “confirming”. The “Tracking Mail” and “Confirmation of Delivery” FAQs provide additional detail on these topics. This FAQ provides specific information about Tracking. For additional information on Confirmation of Delivery, please go to the Track & Confirm – Confirmation of Delivery FAQ.
    Premium products, such as Express Mail®, include Tracking. This means that a user checking the Track & Confirm site for a mailpiece sent via Express Mail should see, at a minimum, when the mailpiece was accepted and when it was delivered or a delivery attempt occurred. Additionally, the user will likely see several additional scans as the item moves through the mail stream, such as “processed' or “arrival at unit”. Products that include tracking provide end-to-end visibility.
    Lower-cost products, such as Delivery Confirmation™, only include Confirmation of Delivery. This means that a user checking the Track & Confirm site for a mailpiece sent with Delivery Confirmation should see, at a minimum, when the mailpiece was delivered or when a delivery attempt occurred. USPS may also provide users with additional scan on items that include confirmation of delivery, such as “processed”, “arrival at unit”, or “out for delivery.” However, the price of these lower-cost products does not include end-to-end visibility.

Top of Page
    Tracking Information –Scan Events
    • What is Tracking?Tracking provides information on the progress of a mailpiece while in transit to its destination.
      Tracking is only available for the following mail classes:

• Express Mail®
      • Global Express Guaranteed®
      • Express Mail International®
      • Priority Mail International®**
      When you send a mailpiece using one of the mail classes listed above, tracking is included as part of the service that you purchased – there is no extra charge when using one of the eligible mail classes.
      Notes:
      • *Priority Mail International only has tracking to major cities and destinations. You cannot track a flat rate envelope or small flat rate box.
      • You cannot purchase tracking to add to any other mail class. It is only included with the eligible mail classes listed above.

• Scan Events – Tracking InformationAs your mailpiece travels to its destination, postal employees scan the mailpiece when it is accepted; when it arrives or leaves a postal facility, and when it is in the process of being delivered. These scan events can then be viewed by using the Track & Confirm function on usps.com®.
      A description of the most common scan information that you may see when tracking a package is as follows:
      • “Electronic Shipping Info Received” – This scan indicates that the shipper has notified the Postal Serviceâ„¢ that they intend to submit the item for processing and delivery.
      • “Acceptance” –This scan indicates that a Postal Service employee has accepted the item at a post office or that the carrier has picked up the item at a customer's residence/business.
      • “Processed Through Sort Facility” – This scan indicates that the item has processed through and left a Postal Service processing facility. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
      • “Arrival at Unit” – This scan indicates that the item was scanned at the final postal unit where delivery of the item will take place.
      • “Processing Complete” – This scan indicates, for Delivery Confirmationâ„¢, Signature Confirmationâ„¢, and Express Mail® services, that the item has arrived at the Post Officeâ„¢ for delivery.
      • “Out-for-Delivery” - This scan indicates that the item has been given to a carrier for delivery to its final destination or placed in the customer's Post Office Box.
      • “Notice Left” – This scan indicates that the item is ready for pickup at the Post Office. If it is unclaimed after a certain number of days it will be returned to the sender.
      • “Delivered” – This scan indicates that the item has been picked up by or delivered to the final recipient.
      • “Refused” – This scan indicates that the item was refused by the recipient at the final delivery address and will be returned to the sender.
      • “Forwarded” – This scan indicates that the item has been forwarded to a different address. This is due to forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Codeâ„¢ on the item was incorrect.

• Can I Track / Trace First-Class Mail®?
      Letters or packages sent via First-Class Mail® service cannot be tracked or traced based on name and address. However, there are several options available to customers to assist them in learning when their mailpiece was delivered if they choose to use a different type of service and/or add Extra Services to their mailing. Customer options include the following:
      • Registered Mailâ„¢ – The mailpiece is accounted for its entire journey and can be monitored from location to location. This service can be added to First-Class and Priority Mail.
      • Priority Mail® with Extra Services such as Delivery Confirmationâ„¢ and Signature Confirmationâ„¢ – By using Priority Mail service instead of First-Class and adding one or both of these services to their mailpiece, the customer can find out when the mailpiece was delivered and/or who signed for it.
      • Certified Mail/Return Receipt service – Adding these services to First Class or Priority Mail will provide a record of when the mailpiece was mailed and when it was received. The Return Receipt is a written or electronic record of when the mailpiece was delivered and who signed for it.

• Tracking an Item from Another Country
      International inbound pieces may be tracked in the USA and internationally. These mail classes are the following:
      • Express Mail International®
      • Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG)
      • Priority Mail International®(limited to certain countries)

• Example - Tracking Global Express Guaranteed® Service
      • How can I track and trace my Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) packages?You can track, trace, or confirm delivery of your packages on usps.com at Track & Confirm or by calling the toll-free customer service number at 1-800-222-1811.
      • Will I see the name of the person who signed for the package?No. However, if you need the signature of the recipient, please contact the Customer Service Center at 1-800-222-1811.
      • Global Express Guaranteed delivery status is updated throughout the day as information becomes available. If you do not see an updated status for your mailpiece, please check back periodically for updates.
      • Does the guarantee for Global Express Guaranteed mean it will be delivered to the recipient or the destination country by the date specified?The date-certain delivery guarantee is for actual delivery to the recipient, not just to the destination country. However, the Postal Serviceâ„¢ is not liable for delays in Customs. If a shipment is held up in Customs, the days it is held there will not count in determining whether or not the date-certain delivery commitment was met.

9. Whats up Smoked365, good to see ya again.:smoke:

10. The Attitude has all the bombs and they arrive every time. These guys are super trustworthy and have very good customer service IMO.

Check out the Gage Green Genetics when you're looking around. They have hybrids of the rarest and most extraordinary old school strains. That Crystal Locomotive father (Trainwreck x White Widow) they used on some of those strains is legendary and supposed to be a monster. Go to GageGreen.org .

11. #451 althor, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    Attitudes Birthday promo update. And I hope some of you others who ordered from this are ready to give some updates as well.
    First batch 3 plants, all vegged for 30 days, topped once at the 6th internode.
    1-Cataract Kush - Purchased 6 pack DNA Genetics feminized- germed/female- Smelling excellent. A very strong, very lemon pinesol smell. Yield, at this point, seems pitiful. Very dark green leaves and very very leafy. I have had to trim this one several times because it gets so leafy light cannot penetrate past the top colas. If the potency isnt an absolute knockout I will be disappointed with this. Trichome production is average.
    2-Blue Hash- Dinafem feminized freebie- germed/female- Very nice, musty smell. Hairs turning a bright orange. Yield, at this point, seems average. Buds filling in nicely up and down the branches. Trichome production is average to above average.
    3-HGS Super Strain mix pack (not from attitudes)- 2 seeds/1 germed/female- Very strong eucalyptos (menthol) smell. Yield, at this point, seems above average. Buds are not quite as filled in as the Blue Hash but much thicker. Trichome production is unbelievable. Crystals began showing under 3 weeks flowering and at this point looks like someone upended a barrel of sugar over the plant and stuck to the massive resin production. I am very impressed with what I have seen and hope it smokes as well as it grows.*

*These seeds come unlabeled, at this point I am 99% certain that it is the strain called "Super Bud".
    The only description that mentions a eucalptus/menthol smell on the HGS site.

12. Just an update, popped more seeds from this promo, another Cataract Kush so 2 for 2 on germs with CK. I also popped the 2 freebie Darkstar, 2 for 2 on that as well.
    Since these seeds have arrived 1 of 1 Bluehash germed (and grown to completion).
    2 of 2 Cataract Kush germed (1 grown to completion).
    2 of 2 Darkstar germed.
    Waiting on SAGE and Kushage to pop.

13. What is the ufo promo, I don't get it... and the site just has a pic of an alien.

14. Is there anyway to discretely order these seeds? Vanilla Visa or anything from Attitude?

15. I am not sure what you mean a pic of an alien. attitude seed bank google it. The UFO are free seeds when you order. Each month they have a different promotion. All month they have UFOs depending on the amount you spend and they change. If you spend anything you get 1 UFO. Over a certain amount you get that first ufo and then the 2nd ufo. If you spend the full amount you get all 5 UFOs. This particular promo from this thread was their birthday anniversary promo. It was a really good time to order seeds.

16. There are threads asking about what cards you can use. I have seen people SAY they have used a vanilla visa, but I have seen others say you shouldnt be able to use a VV for overseas transactions. So I cant answer your question, others can. I know there are for certain prepaid cards that work.

17. I'm 18 but lack a credit card and don't want to order to my house. Not sure what to do. I have friends that support it but first I have to order the bloody seeds and its a mixed story on how to.

18. I stopped by CVS today and saw one that was prepaid and said for online purchases. it did NOT say gift card. It said pre-paid credit card.

19. So what does ufo stand for, this is what I can't work out. I didn't see an explanation anywhere and realise it is probably a silly question that everyone probably knows.

Is it like Unpaid For O....?
    Ultra Free Offer...?

What?

20. unbelievable free offers! I dont know really.