Attitude Promo, when they arrive.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by althor, Mar 9, 2011.

1. i heard if ya pay through money order you dont get the free promotion seeds because they go out of stock too quick. that might be the case?

2. That is true, when a promo comes out you need to grab it rather quick including payment. There big Birthday promo really caught them a little off guard with the massive number of peeps which caused a lot of order substitutions.

3. I believe they set aside so much promo material for mail in orders, but it's a first come, first serve basis. Like was stated above, I think they were caught off guard by just how big that was. I mean they had to upgrade the server and extend the promo a few days lol.

4. Had no prob this time around. they had all the seeds available at the time of my order, including the new TGA strain Ace Of Spades.The web site was fast and didnt even crash once ....this time lol!

5. #425 dy-no-mite3000, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    shit... Did I miss it? When I click the banner for the special it redirects to the main page.

update: when I checked out the Kalishanakova, super bud and exoduse cheese were in mycart. to my urprise, yesterdays ufo's a bhermese kush and another kush were replaced to emerald triangles super sour og kush and grapefruit kush! Both read like a fine vintage wine, should go along nicelywith my tangerine dreams! now onto hobo with a shotgun!!!

6. wow they already switched the ufo's.I ordered this morning and got the kushage and the burmese kush.I already have those from the b-day promo from TGA.But wait a min.it don't matter,i still got the emerald triangle freebies too from their promo at the beginning of the month.I buy entirely too many seeds.But I do have a hell of a assortment now.Buying seeds seems to be as addicting as growing them.lol

7. It certainly is fun collecting them and with proper storage they can last much much longer then people think.

8. I paid electronically on the day of the promo, and they still left out the two Dark Star regular seeds. It also took forever for my order to be shipped. But I chalk up the missing seeds to a simple error, no biggie, they were literally stapling hundreds of packages together and sometimes mistakes happen. But to the guy who didn't get 80% of them, that sucks. Your order could have been delayed and they ran out.

9. I havent had any issues yet.I did however have 5 barneys farm red diesel not germ but thats no fault of the attitude.This order from420 is the quickest I believe so far.They shipped the same day and are already in the u.s..Hope they dont sit in customs for a week now.It's a great feeling when they pass customs.

:hello:

10. I have a good way to make sure you NEVER have your money nabbed. Pay with paypal. (visa debit card) If you don't get your 'items' then you file a complaint with paypal and the seller has 7 days to respond. (of course, they don't/won't) and then paypal credits your account.

easy. (although, i'm 3 for 3 on my attitude orders arriving)

s

(and also received that stupid "Phat Harry" shirt, LOL!!)

11. Paypal . . . right . . . :rolleyes:

12. Think what you may mills, but I spent 120 bucks on an amsterdam site and the only thing that arrived was a small envelope (with only my name on it, NO SENDER INFO) and a note from Homeland Security. I got my money back in 7 days.

FACT. (you have to have the visa card tho)

s

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (i have that same button :D )

13. you are familiar with visa right? and that most online business take it?? sheesh.....

noobs.

s

14. Just a quick update on my birthday promo freebies..
    Popped the UFO Dinafem Blue Hash 1/1
    Popped my ordered cataract kush 1/1
    Topped them both a few days ago and both are recovering very well.
    The cataract is about double the width of the blue hash but the side branches are growing much better on the blue hash so far.
    Leaves are large and crinkled.
    I am anxious.

15. got my mug today! nothing crushed either!!! Kinda sad to see the free shirt, while I like the american flag design, the giveaways this year don't beat last years custom 420 mug and free shirt.
    Oh well, my beans this time around aremuch more robust than last years offerings.

16. 7 for 7 w/attitude.Got the dumb ass fat harry too w/ order 2.But the last 3 were cool ass shirts.@ white,1 black w/ the attitude symbol.:D

17. Got my Attitude order from 4/21 today!! Along with a black shirt (American Flag) that is alot better than the previous shirts; as those white ones get ruined fast around here. I'm also glad they finally offered a size larger than xl, but the length of these are short as HELL! Just because someone needs a 2X doesn't mean they are 5ft tall. Anyhow, I can't wait to get this 'cheesewreck' and 'exodus cheese' a poppin'...... 8 different buds total.

s

18. I know what you mean on the shirts, I am 6'6" and most of the shirts are good for children at best. The beans and service are why we love the Tude and that is always great. Cheesewreck sounds tasty.

19. I like to think I WOULD look good in a belly shirt. LOL!! Just don't want to try it on in front of my wife. :)

I just put CheeseWreck, Exodus Cheese, Super Sour OG, Ice, Neville's Haze and Kalishnakova all in the dirt. (ALL FEMINIZED!!!!)

s

20. Very nice picks. I got OG original,Blueberry Gum and Blue Hash doing great in the dirt ready to flip later this week. Looks like a nice summer for both of us, just in time for those Ron John surf ware like shirts.:D