attitude-placed an order on mar27th...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by doom3crazy, Apr 6, 2010.

1. for a northern lights seed. Its coming to the west coast. My question is, should I have got it by now? Its now apr6th and the last update was processing/packaging. And that was on mar27th. should I have got this by now? It hasnt even shipped out..

2. I ordered on the 25th and got mine 3 days ago yours should be tomarro or the next day

3. I just had the same situation. Ordered the confidential cheese which appeared to be in stock on the 31'st. As of yesterday it still had not dispatched so I decided to email them and politely asked if there was some issue with the order as I had been charged but it had not shipped for 5 days.

They let me know at that point it was out of stock and if I wanted a partial refund or wanted to replace it with a different strain.

They delay kind of sucks but good to know it is on the way now. I just dont understand why they didnt email me about it before hand and waited for me to email.

I would go ahead and email them to find out what that the hold up is. The response was relatively prompt.

4. I think this could be the case. Only cause I had a friend order the same day as me and he got his yesterday. And mine looks like it hasnt even shipped yet. So does that sound like it could be outta stock? I ordered a Northern Lights seed.

5. what is the current status of the seeds? are they currently in stock or out as shown on their website. I noticed that my choice was in stock the day I ordered, then the next day I noticed it was out. I remember being pretty happy knowing I scooped up what was probably the last pack only to be disappointed.

6. #6 doom3crazy, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    The status is processing/packaging. and i checked and it shows the northern lights strain i bought is in stock. So i am really confused. I also emailed them yesterday about it and have not yet got a response back..

7. I would def email if you haven't already

8. I actually ordered a pack of NL to test out attitudes freebies and got it in under a week, when it came today.
    Being how I'm always recommending it to newbs, I wanted to see if I could cross NL with something better to enhance it in a first time breeding experiment.

9. ya its now been two days since email and no response yet.:confused:

10. My buddy order from the attitude and his confirmation email stated shipped and in the US(NY) but from order to delivery took almost 21 day, they told him something about international shipping. so today he jus got his pack very lightly packed with comfortable t-shirt :hello:.