Attitude Payment Method Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Enzofreak550, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Hey GC, how's it going? United States resident here.

I'm looking to make a purchase from the Attitude Seedbank soon. I don't own a credit card, debit card, paypal, or even have a bank account. I was just wondering if there was a method of payment that didn't involve using those methods?

I've heard mixed things about using prepaid cards, with some people saying they work, some saying they don't. I just want to know what the best card is to use, that will 100% work.
    Does anyone have any solid information (hopefully backed by personal experience) regarding using prepaid cards to purchase seeds? Payment currency will be USD, naturally.

Thank in advance, happy toking!

2. I had the same issue, attitude no longer takes international money orders. I touched the pre paid, but none worked for me. I used the vanilla visa and american express both failed. Maybe send cash or ask a trustworthy friend who has a credit card. Sorry its not what you wanna here, hopimg to save you the hastle I went through. I signed up for credit card just for attitude.

3. pretty sure i read on the site somewhere that with the reloadable type credit cards, you may need to call the card provider (number on back) and enable/authorize it for international use, and they should work... haven't tried, just sayin' might work...

4. bump because i have same question.