attitude paying with cash????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by THE DANIMAL, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Ok so I have my order all ready from attitude if I send cash there not guna just rip me off are they lol? And also I think I'm guna have to order them straight to my apartment where I'm growing now is this a bad idea or will it work?? Thanks gc and peace

2. someone please answer because im curious as well lol

3. I'm a complete newb when it comes to ordering seeds but I thought it was a rule of thumb to NEVER order anything that has to do with growing to your actual grow house.. Send them to a friend who's cool with it or sumthin.. Duno bout the cash thing, good luck mayne:smoke:

4. I wouldn't send just cash... hell, most things you mail-order won't even allow you to send cash. Just get a money order if you don't have checks or a card...

5. Money order ftw.

6. money order is fine, but takes longer.. you gotta wait for the mo to get to them, then for them to cash it before it gets shipped out. debit card is faster and saves u the paranoia feeling that comes after the first 10 days.. especially since MO takes more like 2-3 weeks instead of just 1.

7. thanks for the quick responce but i cant order out of the U.S. with my card and fuck money orders lol but is it ok to ship them to my aprment i mean with all the stealth they have now is it secure enough that mainly what im asking thanks and peace

8. Sending cash out of the country for some seeds, huh? Good luck with that.

9. im still not really getting a sdtraight forward answear is it ok to have them delivered to my aprtment?? if someone could help me out that would be awsome thanks and peace

10. Buy a prepaid gift credit card at a grocery or drug store and use that. They are simple and discreet. Secondly, I would get the beans sent to a friends house as to not jeopardize your grow.

11. it would work but get a tracking number and signature required for proof that it got there and it is a bad idea to ship to the grow house

12. everyone hear will tell you to send them elsewhere, someone already mentioned it in the thread.

its up to you whether or not to take the advice.

and i wouldnt send cash in the mail, and id even be less inclined to mail it overseas.

13. buy a visa gift card and use that.