Attitude Order - What Strains???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whiteb0inewb, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Im looking for a fruity strain, a high yielding strain, and a high THC strain. Which would you guys recommend? Right now for the fruity strain I have Sour Candy which is a Bubblegum x Diesel cross. Any recommendations?

2. anyone? the sooner I place the order the better

3. well my friend for potent strains i would recomend ice crystal or durban poison um big bud strains are high yeilders

4. who produces the duraban?

5. Nah man, this is what I think. Here's what you want:

Fruity: Pineapple Express, Pineapple Chunk, Blueberry
    High Yielding : Kong Bud, I've heard to be good. Or Industrial Plant. Cheese Also, and Northern Lights
    Potent(now this category is gonna get the most debate):OG Kush (Chemdawg 91), or a cross thereof, Super Silver Haze

Ah, there's so many more I'd like to mention for the potent category but I think I'll just pick top two. I'm sure someone else is gonna come in with something that's been "recorded" at 26 or 27% percent thc and be like "this is the best". Well yeah, for that ROUND then yes it was peaked, but sometimes the same strain grown with other methods or conditions will turn out lower like 21 or 22%.

So what we're looking for is all around consistency here which has almost always turned out good regardless of certain flaws in the grow. I'm averaging out all the reviews, lab tests, critic's opinions, personal experiences and hearsay about the strain and picking my top strains based on that.