Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Attitude Order Seized. Care On Customs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MeTHoxY, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Im just wanting to let a fellow warning out on the Chicago ohare customs. Naged my seeds and i read recently some others got nagged by the chicago customs also

Anyhow my main question i want to ask is

1. Will attitude let me get a refund instead of a reship? Yes i had the guarentee

2. Any chance that customs has my address on a watch list? Really needing to buy more but i dont want to risk getting nagged again by customs or something bigger could happen ya know...

Thanks

2. #2 tnh, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Well they have your address, your seeds and could easily get the credit card information you used to pay. So ya, I'd say you're fucked..

3. Really man? Dont be spreading bullshit. I know your yanking my strings. Im being serious this isnt a joke...

4. Dude, im really sorry but it's true. Hopefully they seized something bigger so they have bigger fish to fry. I would get rid of all of your shit and lay low for awhile.

Not only is your name connected to the order, but also the address, credit card, ip address of computer used to order.

5. Im not new to this mate. Either your delusional or still trying to yank me. Customs aint coming after me

6. If you are so sure of that why did you make the thread?

7. Thank god this isnt my main forum of choice. Dont have to deal with retarded post like yours

I posted to give warning about seizures at chicago customs. Did you not read??? Ffs

8. #8 AleR, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Just don't grow them cannabis seeds are not illegal but as soon as you germinate or plant then it becomes a problamo.