Attitude June Quadruple Thunder Offer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, May 19, 2010.

1. I didn't see that you were being greedy, and I had no intentions of making it sound like You were, sorry if it did. As a matter of fact, a person being greedy wouldn't ask IMHO.

and nope, never grown it. but I think GrassCity could use a grow journal on the subject:poke: :p

2. hahahha i like the smiley face poking the other smiley face with the stick:D

3. On their website it says one per customer on the promo offer!

4. I'm in on this!

5. tomorrow right?

6. hey it sure does..right on the home page in bright red letters...

7. Hi everyone i just wont to say for you all the sour kush is a mix of bubba kush and sour kush not og kush and sour kush.I'm thinking about getting something cheap just for the promo i know i have to spend over 35 dollers:gc_rocks:

8. rock bud from soma THANKS:wave:

9. anyone have an idea of a cheap high yielding seed i can purchase so i can get this promo?

10. Is it go time yet:confused_2:? GMT

Attached Files:

11. Check out Barneys Farm LSD fem in the Pick and Mix section.

12. oh wow that looks dank I think im going with these 3 Pick & Mix Seeds . Barneys Farm Violator Kush Feminized, Advanced Seeds Critical Feminized, Pick & Mix Seeds . Barney's Farm LSD Feminized

13. You'll hear some people bad mouth Greenhouse Seeds but also check out their Super Lemon Haze. If you've never smoked a good haze, you need to. I can vouch for this one.

14. counting down the minutes already lol. hahaha do it you wont!:smoking:

15. Looks like it's still six hours away. The web site says the promotion starts at 10am GMT.

16. You guys are crackin me up! Hahaha! Counting down???? LOL!!! I love it go for it guys let me know how the sensi star works out! Im still on the subcool kick myself. Tokin what you doin reckin peoples finances AGAIN for??? You already did it to me man wasn't that enough? Im jk man! We have def gone on sub bad seed binges together lately. Got my order through Speedy placed and he threw me a free pack of subcool Jilly Bean with my order OG 18, Sub. Chernobyl, and Space Bomb. So we will see what happens! What are you pickin up Tokin? I just have way tooo many to be dippin on any more specials. I literally think I could make it through almost a year and a half with nothing but going from beans. Oh well after I get done testing all the different kinds I hope I will have it nailed what I want to stick with. Knowing me it will make it worse with all the great flavors. I just hope I find that "one"

17. 8.45 gmt :DDD drawing near lol

barneys blue cheese
    barneys lsd
    greenhouse the church

Exactly £20.97, £18.87 after 420 discount code. cheapest seedorder ever, and not bad for 7 freebies and the UFO.

totalling 11 femd seeds for 20 quid :D

i aint complaing for

18. I've heard people talk bad about barney's farm blue cheese. They say it has bad genetics or something. I really don't know though personally.

I was thinking about either getting that (all pick n mix) Reserva Prida OG Kush 18 or maybe a LSD and a G13 PURPLE instead. That plant looks sick, but seems kinda sketchy..

I gotta get a friend an auto lowryder. anyways what do yall think? The kush or lsd and purple?

19. lsd is a good yeilder and really good smoke apparently. The blue cheese ive heard is good but a thrid seed was hard to pick =/

i was gonna do dutch passion blueberry, but decided the church instead. heard good things lol

20. #120 Big_Jay, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    offers going now btw

order away :smoke:

Pick & Mix Seeds . Barneys Farm Blue Cheese Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £6.99

Pick & Mix Seeds . Barney's Farm LSD Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £8.99

Pick & Mix Seeds . Greenhouse Seeds The Church Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £4.99

UFO #1 DNA Rocklock Feminized
    FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF