Attitude June Quadruple Thunder Offer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, May 19, 2010.

1. it's been announced dna's sour kush: is bubbakush x sour diesel.

only gonna be out for a limited of time, it's still not released yet though. get it while u can.

looks tasty, but the yield is low, uh oh.

2. yeah not too thrilled about that one. Should have named it Bubba Diesel instead!

3. or maybe mr. bubba sour or sour bubba x]

4. all the seeds are fem it says it on the ad. Ive been waiting months to order seeds and im glad i did i can not WAIT for all these freebees they sound amazing. sour kush sounds very good but sour cream sounds even better, sour d x g13 haze omg

5. sour cream isn't actually that good to be completely honest with ya.. got it as a freebie from attitude long ago and it's on the less potent side of the spectrum. Even though it was grown in optimal conditions.

6. I'm confused why the add says postal orders cannot be fulfilled ???? Anyone know wtf that is suppose to mean?

7. I took it to mean all the people who will only do business with them using money orders will not be able to participate. I sent them a NOTE in BIG letters because after all of the CC problems like WTF u think I am giving you one of my real credit cards. Plus I dont like the idea of all the extra paper trail. Anyhow I dont expect a response and at this point I am about ready to move on to a different bank.

Maybe if enough bigger customers complain they will actually do something...

8. they are talking snail mail .. all orders sent via mail... not online, not by phone ..but by mail...

9. dude that is unfair of them to exclude mail orders that arrive on time. i use my credit card but i will make it a point to voice your displeasure thru an email from me. maybe if we all do, even though we dont have to. maybe we can help these blades out:wave:

10. the promotion draws near...........

11. Is anyone else having problems getting to Attitude? it wont load, every time i try to go to their site it has a problem loading the page.

12. might just be u man i dont seem to have a problem gettting on it

13. damn, thanks for letting me know .

14. Hey guys need some help. The flyer says the promo starts june 4th at 10:00 AM UK TIME. I want to place my order a lil bit after that. I am in CALI, so i guess that means I can order after 2:00 AM pacific time? Let me know I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE PEACE HAHA!!!

15. they wont run out bro just goto the site when you think it has started and start a basket if you did it right they will apear in your cart before purchase. if not just go back a little later. but i wouldnt worry about them running out cause they wont:smoking:

16. Right on peace!!

17. cant wait its almost here, im getting 5 Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush Feminized, 6 DNA Genetics Pure Afghan regular, and one Pyramid Seeds White Widow Feminized and then with the 7 freebees ill have over 10 diferent strains :O

18. if you were to make 2 orders over the 20 pound limit can you double up on freebees...just wondering and being greedy....i just like ordering seeds as few times as possible...maximize each order....thanks guys

19. normally I would ask you to be nice to fellow growers as they usually only have SO many seeds and can run out ..but this time . .they say they have enough .. so go for broke..

20. yeah....felt kinda cheesy askin'........but hey.......i'll drop one on em friday and another sunday night or monday so as to not dick around fellow growers.......any word on budda red dwarf fem......looks sweet........thanks and sorry for comin' across as greedy