Attitude June Quadruple Thunder Offer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, May 19, 2010.

1. glad someone else thinks like me ....

2. This is such a sick deal.

I picked mine out.

To qualify, I'm buying
    Female Seeds, X-lined Ice x Grapefruit
    Burmese Kush TH Seeds
    GHS Super Lemon Haze

I was gonna get the Burmese Kush with the Reserva Privada #18, but the freebie package is Mostly focused on the indicas, and I want to try a mostly Sativa strain. I know the Sour Cream is a sativa, but I dont like what I have heard about their flowering period.
    Also, I wish they had La Confidential in stock.

3. Just double checking guys. So you spend over 20GBP and you get 1 of each of those seeds listed. Totaling 7 free feminized seeds? Do we have to enter a code or just order with in that time frame? LET ME KNOW GUYS !! PEACE

4. this should help clarify the promo :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ofp-mGO2cM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ofp-mGO2cM[/ame]

5. oh man that video must have cost a fortune. i wonder who pays for that;)

6. adobe after affects + sony vegas = easy special effects for pictures + text...

looks really professional. but i would've rather seen pics of harvests. however they're just advertising "souvenirs"

7. i think michael bay directed it.

8. lots of effects, lacking story line..you may be right ...

9. #69 tokinLT, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    ye all asked... and ye all shall receive.... the long awaited information about the DNA genetics sour kush:) its a cross of bubba kush and sour diesel and its a 1 time limited edition release thru attitude only!!! so be sure to place an order come promo time

click the link to see the specs
    DNA Sour Kush Feminized

10. Haha is it a coincidence that they release this at the same time that Single Seed Centre gets Headband in ?

11. idk to be honest, its just what they have posted on their website lol, im just a simple messenger haha:smoking:

12. wow im defnitely glad i waited til this week to order some beans. Attitude is gona have to hire a few more hands everyone will be all over that shit packages out goin at all hours

13. Nice freebies kinda got me thinkin.... Then I met Speedy from SpeedySeedz.com!!!! Im getting a FULL UNOPENED PACK of Subcool seeds for freebies from Speedy Seedz. I am placing a larger order, over 200 but way under 300. But still FULL SEALED SUBCOOL PACK???? Im in!!! Go Speedy! Oh yeah and 8.10 USD for shipping! And he re-sends if anything crazy happens.

14. Oh and I dont have to wait for a special day to order, along with not having to worry about them running out, or my credit card number being jacked again.:)

15. what did you order redeye?

16. I found out why TGA Subcool's all over the place, they got a new property and expanded their grows.. wholesale, their beans have gone down over 80% and bulk its gone down somewhere close to 90% of the original prices.. I'm growing out my 3rd dimension and just cropped some sick querkle.. Still great genetics just thats why the prices have been lowered and stocks increased significantly recently. Seed banks were asked to keep their prices the same in order for other banks to finish selling old stock if they wanted to keep getting their beans at the same prices.

17. I said I was done with Attitude after my CC number got jacked....but this may be too good to pass up. Time for a prepaid.

18. i am gonna go with the headband this time around to get these seeds. and then i'm done:rolleyes: no really this time i'm done;):D

19. im torn between the headband and the diesel ryder lol.

i swear when it comes to seeds were all like HUGE addicts hahaha:smoking:;)

20. Im gettin OG 18, Subcool Chernobyl, Jilly Bean, and Dairy Queen.:hello:
    Already have jack the ripper, third dim., querkle, deep purple, and pandoras box. I figured I mine as well go for the colletion. LOL Bad idea......