Attitude June Quadruple Thunder Offer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, May 19, 2010.

1. No jilly bean in the mix? real nice sativa characteristics in her and dope flavor to match.

2. Yeah dude not too into the sativas. I do really like some of them dont get me wrong! But I love my indicas! I love that knock out punch! I smoke to get faded and relax from the world. Sativas seem to get me a little racy from time to time, and its not what I look for when I choose to puff most of the time. I want to relax, forget the world and be stoned to the bone.

3. im lookin into the lowryder diesel ryder, tga querkle, jack the ripper, 3rd dimension, pandoras box and jilly bean, then theres the reserva privada headband, or perhaps some next generation nyc purple diesel lol, theres soooooo many dank choices, luckily ive got some time to think it over:D

4. Wow this is a great deal, I'll be putting off my purchase until this deal is on for sure!

Maybe i'm paranoid, but this good of a deal makes me thinks a lot of the seeds will have hermie'd genes or something, lol.

5. :wave: They gave out a bunch of free skunk crosses at Christmas that were groovy so I wouldn't worry to much about that :smoke:

6. The ad says "All Female". I need these like another hole in my head but how do you say no to that deal? Damn those people at Attitude. I have too many to grow now.

AARRRGGGHHHHH!

7. couldn't of said it better....

8. ya it say's in big letter's
    "all female seed's"

9. didnt see that lol my bad:p

10. lol hey it's ok, i get high to! :D:smoke:

11. haha when i first stumbled upon the ad i looked everywhere to see if it said feminized seeds or something and i didnt see it, and then when you guys all said that they are female seeds i went back and saw it and was like "wow how the hell did i miss that?" lol:D:smoke:

12. Man I totally missed it to!!

Wow, this deal just keeps getting better lmao, can't wait!

13. obviously You were not stoned enough .. take deeper hits next time.... :hippie:

hehehe
    Wharf

14. hahaha true true my friend, i havent been getting as high lately, my bud reserves are running dangerously low, and i dont plan on buying any bud in my area cuz its just poopy trees haha, ima just have to conserve and wait to get my new beans and grow em out:smoke:

15. smoke breaks are the best cause u come back to getting ripped as u were when u first started tokin!!

16. Was planning on making an order next week but this is too good to pass up. Worth waiting a little longer. Can't wait, those strains look amazing & all Fem is a double win. :D

Hmm... now what to get...
    Think I might try that World of Seeds Medical Collection "Northern Lights x Big Bud" and possibly De Sjamaan Seeds "Purple Widow" to finally ease my curiosity. Oh and of course Next Generation "Romulan Diesel". :smoke:

17. hhaha amen to that!!! if smoking herb was a job id be the ceo lol

deff man, its gonna be a HELLA DOPE promo lol. that romulan diesel looks like a killer:smoke:

18. have to sub to this so as not to forget when the 4th comes;)

19. #39 420 Man, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    Will anyone ever be able to clarify the sour kush as headband?

ill be mad if they never tell me if it is or not, i think ill email about it?

20. I assumed so but let us know if they email you back.