Attitude June Quadruple Thunder Offer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, May 19, 2010.

1. just wait and see, those who take advantage of the system will ruin it for the rest of us:rolleyes: pretty soon attitude wont accept any returns of crushed seeds haha shame on u:p

2. good call. Seeds are not too expensive for heavens sake.

PS: still waiting on mine from this promo but I have a feeling today is the day!

3. I got my order today no issues with the shipping (dvd w/o insurance) but instead of the sour kush i got another warlock which kinda sucks cause i was looking forward to the SK. oh well. hope its some sweet shit regardless. Peace:eek:

4. yeah karma is a b!tch. Dont do it. I thought about it some months ago but we need all the luck and blessings we can get. My order came yesterday and i caint wait to try the sour kush, sour cream, og 18, dna headband and yes.. I said yes soma nycd. Can't wait to try my sour bouquet. See ya 'round our city:wave:

5. #285 cannabiscurtis, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    anyone ever grown motivation?? its the one freebee i decided to germ first with one reg ice. they both popped in 1 day and are already in soil

6. I've heard this is a problem with Attitude, most people in this thread seem pretty pleased with the orders and offers but i'm not convinced. A good few of my growing mates have ordered with them and the seeds have been poor quality and packaging is really suspect and then they didn't want to know on email. I'll be looking elsewhere i reckon. Anyone have any recommendations of good seed banks?
    I've heard good things about Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices. Anyone used them? :confused:

7. Good news everyone!

Arived as expected, mug and all :yay: Ordered 6/6 Delivered 6/17

8. You aren't convinced?

That's cool, more free beans for the rest of us to have at.

Seriously though, I've ordered DNA/Reserva Privada, Nirvana, Green House Seeds, and KC seeds from Attitude, as well as all the freebies. Not once have I had a bad experience. The always arrive in a reasonable amount of time (given customs and all) and my last batch of seeds from three different banks all cracked. Every last one.

I don't understand how you could blame Attitude anyway. They ship their seeds in breeder packs, as in, straight from the breeder. If my Cuisinart breaks I don't swear off Macy's for the rest of my life. I contact Cuisinart, it's not Macy's fault; if you get my drift.

The only other seedbank I have used is seedboutique.com. They have most of the same seeds, only they are a few bucks more expensive than Attitude. They do carry some strains from less well know banks like Wally Duck's C99 x Panama Red. If I were to go anywhere it'd be there.

Seriously though, the germination rate isn't 'Tudes fault. It is either from the grower or from the bank that provided the beans. All Attitude is, is a middle man.

9. [quote name='Snow Crash']You aren't convinced?

That's cool, more free beans for the rest of us to have at.

Seriously though, I've ordered DNA/Reserva Privada, Nirvana, Green House Seeds, and KC seeds from Attitude, as well as all the freebies. Not once have I had a bad experience. The always arrive in a reasonable amount of time (given customs and all) and my last batch of seeds from three different banks all cracked. Every last one.

I don't understand how you could blame Attitude anyway. They ship their seeds in breeder packs, as in, straight from the breeder. If my Cuisinart breaks I don't swear off Macy's for the rest of my life. I contact Cuisinart, it's not Macy's fault; if you get my drift.

I appreciate you haven't had a bad experience with attitude but at the end of the day some of friends have. I'm ruling out using them in the future and I'm not laying the blame at the door of Attitude i've just heard really good things about other seed banks, and thought i'd give them a try. I've just placed an order with marijuana-seeds.nl so we'll see how it works out!

:D

10. im pretty sure its collecticly agreed on by everyone that attitude is the best o_O, if your friend did have a bad expereince than they just got unlucky. I would not use that as an excuse to order from another site because ive had great orders from the tude and think you should use it also. I wouldnt trust any site but theres, especially if they dont do stealth shipping

11. I here what you're saying and i may try them depending on how things workout with marijuana-seeds.nl. Its a case of personal preference and i like working off recommendations from friends that have either had good or bad experiences when buying seeds. At the minute marijuana-seeds.nl has a really good rep amongst my friends and they offer stealth delivery as a standard.
    As i said lets see what happens, i've just placed an order so we'll know soon enough! :hello:

12. i understand, but think about this. Your friends had bad experience i can understand that you might be afraid that will happen to you, but look at all the rep they receive from this forum, thats way more than the 2 people who got unlucky, anyway gl with your order seeds are seeds so as long as they get to you and germ it will be ok.

13. ive heard that marijuana-seeds.nl is a scam site, never ordered from them but thats only what ive heard

14. Where'd you hear that? Like i said my growing friends have ordered and had quick stealth delivery and all seeds germinated! If thats a scam site then they must have forgotten to scam my mates and a lot of other people on this site that use them! :confused:

Like you said seeds are seeds and hopefully my order will arrive safe and sound! Thanks for the heads up though! :D

15. [quote name='jazzvirgin']Where'd you hear that? Like i said my growing friends have ordered and had quick stealth delivery and all seeds germinated! If thats a scam site then they must have forgotten to scam my mates and a lot of other people on this site that use them! :confused:

ive heard from small talk here and there, but if your mates have had success then the information provided may be false however its always good to know both sides of the story

16. so .. show me one breeder on this page Indoor Marijuana Seeds High Quality Low Prices .. just one .. will accept links... guess what you cannot .. why ..cause you are just gonna order whatever is bulk.. not whatever strain you want ..they buy overstocks from seedsman, nirvava, and dutch passion..then pass em of as their own special dutch genetics...

and the seeds packaging is 10 seeds in a plastic ziploc stapled to a post card..the only indication that they they are what they say they are is hand writing on the out side of the ziploc.

so yeah, if you do not mind paying for mystery beans...go ahead
    Wharf

17. Fair comment, but you do seem awfully knowledgable on how marijuana-seeds.nl do business, is this more hear say or actual fact? The point i would make is how do you know that the seeds you receive from any breeder or reseller site are what they say they are? The simple answer is you don't, you're trusting the reseller and breeder to be 100% legit.
    As i seem to be re-iterating, its a personal preference to buy from marijuana-seeds.nl, all of my growing friends have had excellent service and the seeds have been the strains they ordered.

18. pic 1; the way seeds come from The Attitude, Speedy Seeds, and other reputable seedbanks
    Pic 2; the way seeds come from AMS and the like ( most of which are owend by the same guys.. they just have ten diffrenet websites to confuse and elude..hint hint)

it is up to You. but I see a big difference in quality...just on packaging

and FYI .. if you ever seen these vials seeds come in, your suspicions about seed not being what they say ..would vanish..the damn things try hard to break when you open em .. meaning no switcheroos.

pic 3 is what it looks like when the 'Tude repackages seeds

Wharf

Attached Files:

19. Good packaging doesn't necessarily mean good seeds, it just means you believe seeds are good because they come in fancy packaging!
    I've used both seed companies in the past and probably had slightly better germination rates from marijuana-seeds.nl.
    Packaging doesn't matter as long as the seeds give me some good dank at the end of it! :D

20. #300 Grassyblues, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010

it isn't attitude that gives them "fancy packages"
    those appear to be breeder packs as in from the people who created them and sold them to tude' (a middle man)

personally think peoples germ rate is highly Dependant on if the grower is capable (not saying you or anyone else is not capable)

i know any seed bought, whether from attitude or dope-seeds (only 2 sites i have purchased through)
    have all germed and poped and went on to serve me well

not saying people cant get screwed or banks don't screw customers
    all i hope is you score nice seeds and they turn out well for ya

enjoy some grass and mellow out