Attitude June Quadruple Thunder Offer!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokinLT, May 19, 2010.

1. I gatta say it was a pretty good offer i spent $94.62 for a coffee mug(i do the mug no chance for crushy's) 10 day wait,,10 free fem's and a 6 pack of DNA OG Kush:smoke:

2. I wanted to do Speedy's seed deal to but i already blu my seed $ for the month before i got his email on his freeb's,mayb next month:smoking:

3. I saw speedys offer and only one seed took my fancy. The barneys blue crimera i think it was, Not worth the £50 for 6 freebies tho. The tudes offer benefited me more but i may have to use speedy one day. Everyone loves him on his forum

4. Got all mine today! Grow room is full atm but will be watching other grows on these beans.

5. Got mine in today. A+ overall and will def do business with them again. Just hope they germinate. I have a 100% germ rate so well see. BIG UPS TO ATTITUDE BUT I WILL NEED ANOTHER PROMO SOON BECAUSE THIS MOENY IS BURING A HOLE IN MY POcKET!!!

6. The beans are in the house!!! all there and lookin' good...west coast..fla....:cool:props to the "Tude"

7. Just recieved mine as well today ordered on june 4th. just poped a diesel ryder into a cup of water i gota see wut all the fuss is about.

8. Got my order today, all looks great but 1 of my freebie seed bags was empty :(

9. Haha, word, me too. It took a few days for the seed to crack while all my others cracked with in 24 hours. I also had problems with a freebie white widow, (it was free on the last order i placed... about a month ago) but i'm guessing it's because it was G13. Anyone have any other issues so far?

10. All beans arrived on Friday and everything looks great once again from the Tude. No issues in the past with any G13 strains so far.:smoking:

11. beans came in today and theyre looking damn sexy lol, time to get the diesel ryders under way :smoking:

12. #272 Tyke, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
    Got 'em, Southeast US ordered 10:AM EST Friday the 4th. Packaging from Attitude was the worst I've seen so far - small padded envelope inside a slightly larger padded envelope. I always choose the cheapest shipping option and only order when the specials warrant it like now and the Xmas 2009 specials. I'm always ready to try a new strain but I really don't need any new ones. I generally try for a couple extra plants in my small grows that have already been planned. I'm a headstash grower so my surplus goes to qwiso.

Have had 0 issues with Attitude and this is my third order. Every seed has cracked and thrived including the freebies. I lost 6 non femmed Xmas specials because I got called out of town unexpectedly right after they cracked but they germed and were healthy when I left. Not even one single failed seed out of 16 so far. The weirdest thing was when I grew the 3 kandy kush x skunk and 3 og18 x skunk DNA specials. The KK all turned out male and the og18 all turned out fem. It was only six seeds so not unheard of but still weird. I was hoping for 3 girls out of the six and was mostly interested in the kandy kush. Go figure. I wanted to buy a couple of kandy kush fems for this special but of course they were OOS when I ordered but were back in stock after the special expired :rolleyes: The og18's are a couple weeks into flower now and doing great.

The KK and OG18 before 12/12:

Attached Files:

• 041.jpg
      041.jpg
      File size:
      445.1 KB
      Views:
  13. #273 Tyke, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
    The three og18 x skunk girls

Hard to tell but there are two tall girls in the back, probably 4 1/2 feet tall and one more or less centered in front of those two about 3 1/2 ' tall, maybe a little less. The 2 taller are in a 5 gallon buckets w/ 3/4 FFOF and 1/4perlite. The shorter is also in a 5 gallon bucket but with a 50/50 mix of Miracle Grow Organic/FFOF, which is then mixed 75/25 with perlite. This is the second time I've experimented with MG the same way and got the same result - shorter but stockier, healthy but somewhat less yeild.

Attached Files:

• 054.jpg
      054.jpg
      File size:
      419.8 KB
      Views:
  14. #274 Snow Crash, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010

Did you pull those from the Xmas giveaway? Lucky dog with 3/3 girls.

I called mine Gunk. The nugs don't start forming much in the way of trichomes until week 6, then they just EXPLODED for me. I had a huge harvest (6 ounces from a single plant) and could have done a whole lot better.

My advice with the strain is to cut your nutrients way back after the 3rd week of flowering. A little extra cal-mag will go a long way. Go easy on the phosphorus.

I had some purple hues on the flowers at 70 days from flowering. Another week and it'd been more purple but the trichomes would have been 80% amber at that point and I was going for less couch lock.

Great plants, great yields. Here's mine a few days before harvest. Notice the burn even on 1/2 strength AN Sensi A and B.
    [​IMG]

15. yea my order was fine except for a ufo seed sharksbreath or w/e its called was MIA

the ufo card was there but no bag with bean attached, lol not that i need it but hey what happened there tude' lol :smoking:

16. they should replace it :confused::confused: but they may also think your trying to get a free bean out of them.....just drop them an email lol

17. lol just tell them it was crushed then crush a regg seed and put it in the bag

*i know this is shady but please dont neg rep me for this. im only reccommending cuz his was mia and they might not believe him

18. :eek: genius lol now that gives me an idea....

19. i had one MIA couple orders ago and i emailed them she said they would add it to my next order and they did! I didnt think they would believe me but they did:smoke:

20. Karma is a bitch