Attitude is the best. Can not lose.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GrandfatherPurp, Dec 31, 2009.

1. wanted to share my experience - i purchased some seeds from the attitude seed bank i liked their guaranteed delivery option so i ordered
    6 pack feminized sharksbreath - dna genetics
    1 fem kandy kush x skunk - dna genetics
    and they thru in two free b's
    a fem'd LA Woman and Dinafem White Widow

Well i got my package a week after i ordered which was great. But i got 3 reg seeds instead of 1 fem kandy kush seed like i ordered. i germd em anyway but decided to email attitude and let them know i didnt get the fem that i ordered. they let me choose any seed from the pick and mix to have sent free. i chose reserva privada's x18 pure pakistani. so in about a week i should get that one too. i am more than satisfied with attitudes customer service.:hello::hello::hello:

i should be starting a grow journal soon 1st grow all organic.today is day 3:eek:
    :wave::smoke:

2. #2 LBH, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    Can't lose with Attitude???? You might want to read a few threads in this section. ;)

they have 2 kinds of customers,....ones that got their stuff and in good time and those who hate them because they were basically told to go pound sand.

Their guarantee is set up so they keep your money and hand you off to the post office,....who has no recourse for lost or stolen pkgs. They've been called out on it but just don't care. There's good money in screwing people.

I WILL go so far as to say that the majority of folks are very pleased with their service,....just sucks if you are one of the ones that got boned. I was never one of those people., I got my 2 orders just fine but I went to bat for a member here (I'm in the shipping business) and after a week of going back and forth with Rachel, the matter is unresolved in our eyes and is "the post offices problem" according to Attitude. They will not change their process,....they're making way too much $$ compared to the few customers they lose. That kind of business catches up with you eventually.

Lots of great seed banks and distributors out there that still have their integrity, I see no reason to use Attitude anymore and just the opposite, they've let ME know that our business is only "kind of" appreciated. All set with that.

Good luck.

3. FYI: kandy kush x skunk was meant for REGULAR seeds..
    you can only buy dna kandy kush femmed... theres no reason to cross a kandy kush fem with a skunk and make regular seeds.. but that WAS an X-MAS early month freebie.. either way, your lucky their giving you anything. good for you. next time i dont like my freebie ima complain too from now on. love the attitude.

4. and you can order DNA directly w/o taking the risk of getting screwed by the tude.

5. what happen with the tude actually? if i may know coz am going to order from them :)

6. #6 LBH, Dec 31, 2009
    Long story, but in short, if you don't opt for SIGNATURE ONLY and your stuff is lost or stolen once in the country,...they won't honor the guarantee. They pass you off to the post office who has no recourse for lost or stolen pkgs and the tude keeps your money. No seeds will be resent, no credit issued. Pound sand.

They lead you to believe that if you just order the shirt/mug, their reship guarantee applies but it doesn't. Only if you sign for them.

We thought we were pointing out a loop hole to them but it turns out they know all about it and choose to leave their policy as it is.

7. dude f--k the tude. i dont need to buy a tee shirt to hide my seeds. so to dr chronic order some seed when you gat to payment info. enter your ccv wrong. they will send you a email back telling you that you are declined with an offer for you to still buy the seeds with a 10 percent discount.;):smoke:

8. last time i ordered from them got no shirt but stealth package. maybe i only order for 10 regular seeds only so they would think that such a waste to give a single t-shirt like they do in a first time. eventhough i opt for the expensive one, international guarantee shipment. but the bean arrive fast in 2 weeks for far far away place

9. when u checkout with attitude use 420 as a promotional code and u save 10 or 20 percent i forgot but i remember i saved like 12 bucks.:D:smoke:

10. the tude got it to me in 7 days and made sure i was satisfied by sending me any seed of my choice for their mess up. what more is needed?
    IMO they have the best selection and best freebee's i would definitely recommend and pay the extra for the gaurunteed shipping. i think an extra 26 dollars is a fair price for peace of mind well at least mine. and even though i got 3 reg seeds instead of 1 fem the seeds were so fresh they germ'd super fast. idk about other online seed banks but the tude gets extra points for the freshness factor. :smoke::eek:

11. yeah i have never paid extra to dr chronic to garantee delivery. i have always got my shit. i think if there is need for a garanteed delivery from the company. they are doing something shady to offset the lost profit. cause they are not taking the hit. the free seeds shit that is just some dudes order that didnt wanna pay extra for the garantee. the doc is always upfront good prices, all the same shit as attitude. so i will stick to the doc. i always get my seeds in 7 days. i aint waiting two weeks no more. most important i never worry about them arriving:smoke:

12. DNA will send to the US?

13. #13 LBH, Dec 31, 2009
    Even though it's basically a donation??

If there is no sig, there is no guarantee. Doesn't matter how much you paid, whether or not you got a shirt or mug,....real simple. If you didn't get "Signature required", you don't have a guarantee.

14. when they had the kandy kushx x skunk first posted as a ufo you had the option to buy for like $17 per fem seed. even though they probably never had fem seeds for kk x skunk they had it posted so its their mistake. i wasn't even trippin though and i wound up getting a free seed out of it which looks like some stupid.[​IMG]:eek::eek::eek:

15. I was looking to order seeds from them but I lost interest when they got caught selling counterfeit DJ Short genetics.:poke:

16. In all fairness, that wasn't the fault of Attitude and DJ Short replaced all orders immediately.

17. i didn't know about that. but i wouldnt pay that much for seeds dj shorts are too expensive for seeds IMO:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::eek:

18. Oh man,...you gotta smoke some before you judge them,....we're talking about the father of Blueberry here....

19. Had a chance to 'taste' blueberry last summer, good stuff!:hello:

20. i got a buddy who works at a dispensary, and he wont get off dj shorts nutsack, that blueberry is pretty bomb tho... haha.... he goes around saying if you can find a better blueberry strain around, he'll let you kick him in the nuts... i keep telling him one of these days he's gonna regret it, haha...

but he raves about it man... dj short, this is the real dj short blueberry, sativa version, etc. etc. blah blah, he loves dj short

but yah i agree, dj shorts blueberry, having never grown personally but recently smoked... is some fine ass bud if grown right!!