Attitude F-n Rocks!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by michigander, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Got my order today only 5 buisness days after order. Fucking sweet! All in original packs except free and individual seeds. Ill be planting them in 7 days.
    THE LIST; 5 strawberry haze(fem)
    5 lemon skunk(fem)
    10 K C Brains North light special(reg)
    1 B B Blue Chesse(fem)
    1 Skunk #1(fem)
    1 northern lights(fem)
    5 Thai super skunk(reg)
    and a boner!
    So give attitude your buisness because theyre ligit and they fucking rock.:yay:

2. i think i just came reading that man ..........:)
    good luck with the grow man , think ill follow this one .......

how much you pay for all them ??

x

3. Hey thanks doobz, all in all it was like 110 USD, some of those were free also. If you live in europe the would be there in about 2 or 3 days. check em out . http://www.theattitudeseedbank.co.uk/

4. ahh yeh thats ace cheers.
    ill be growing pretty soon, just weighinhg everything up with lights and finding a space and stuff
    i bought my seeds last time from grasscity.com but they dnt ship US
    they came like real quick !

keep it real man
    x

5. Agreed. They have great customer service as well. They were very quick in correcting a problem with my order and have excellent communication.

6. If I ever decide to order some new seeds I think I'm definitely getting them from attitude... unless I just want a couple sensi seed bank seeds... in which case I'll just order direct from sensi, even though attitude offers their seeds, to show them my support, because lets face it, sensi seed bank is king.

7. Do you live in the US or Europe? I was curious because I wanted to see how long it would take to ship to the US.

8. Ive heard they will get any where in the world in like 15 buisness days. However someone in canada got theirs in 5.