Attitude Discount Codes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by azcactus, Sep 20, 2013.

1. High to all. Anyone ever found or been able to use an Attitude Seed Co. order/promo/discount code? The reason I ask is because at checkout there is a space to put such an item. I figure if they ask if you have one, these codes must be around every now and again.....somewhere. Getting ready to do a seed order and just wondering.
    Let's agree to keep each other in the know if we find one or know how to get ahold of a special discount code.

Side note: The t-shirts are awesome from Attitude. My last seed order was the 1st time I had done the shirt/stealth order and the shirt was a fantastic FotL Heavy-T w/ a DG 13 Labs logo. The logo was Gold on a white shirt. Looked great. Don't be afraid to request a certain style, logo shirt. The worst that can happen is they ignore it.

Great day to all. Free the Trees!!!!!!!!!!!

2. hey put 420 in there and you get 10% off 

3. Thanks....420 works great. Keep posting any other ones you become aware of.

4. 420 is the only one.

5. there are a few more like purple420, asbr, but they all do the same 10%

6. #6 BudButler, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2013
    420 there are few other like what was said but they all are 10% and don't stack

if your going to order to the usa though i have been hearing that alot of orders are getting nabbed by customs right now might wanna give it a month

7. ohhh and if you haven't noticed, if you order just after the beginning of the month (monthly promotion) they give you 3 free feminized seeds all different strains or you can get 6 regular seeds 2 of each strain, this is on top of the free seeds that you get for purchasing, so spend £30 and you'll get your seeds plus 5 fem seeds or 10 regular seed free.

8. ya they are huge on free stuff i only got 1 extra seed when i ordered from them last but that one plant has grown better then the rest of all my plants i think i would of gotten 3 seeds if i didn't go with femed

9. #9 Dmt1803, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    wow that's good to hear, i still have all my free seeds as iv'e only done one strain at a time,but i think rather than letting them build up i'll just add one or 2 of my free seeds to every grow and see how it works out.

10. Iv been collecting from them for 7 mos. I hav 40 strains ready to Wreek havoc on my town n only paid for 11 of em

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. if you wait till thursday there ruinning a promo too that gives like 6 more seeds