ATTITUDE.COM Having AMAZING October Seed Deals

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JBRONCFAN, Oct 8, 2013.

1. I promise I am NOT a shill for the website.  Most should know this IS the #1 website for the best seeds in the world. 

Placed an order for 8 of their best seeds and when I went to checkout, they threw in 3 extra seeds like they always do.  Then I scrolled down a little further and they threw in an extra 8 EIGHT seeds and they were each very expensive.  I guess since October is when everyone growing outdoors harvests, last thing they need is seeds until the spring.

I started over and ordered 8 of their Grandaddy Purple seeds which are like $15 each.  At checkout they threw in their customary three seeds and as I scrolled down they threw in an extra 12 TWELVE seeds.  6 of them were two different strains of the Grandaddy Purple ($70+ value).  Never saw anything like this.

If you don't believe go over there yourself and order 8 of whatever you want and see for yourself the freebies they give you.  Again, I am not a shill for them but this was too good to not pass around!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 bananamber, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    That'd be their Humboldt promotion. Spend over ~$41 (£30) before the end of tonight and get 6 Humboltd seeds for free. Too bad it ends tonight.

3. Did you get gaurenteed shipping ?

4. #4 JBRONCFAN, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    WRONG.  This is their OCTOBER promotion and guess when it ends?????  November 1st!!!!!  So get your asses over there and see for yourselves!!!

You have to purchase one of their $11 T-Shirts to get guarenteed shipping (cause they stick the seeds in the shirt).

I went back over there.  Not only is it an October promotion but the very expensive Grandaddy Purple freebies is their own GDP Promotion so, I don't know how long the GDP will last but I am assuming the October promo is good for the month of October.