Attitude autoflower giveaway

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Grasshumper, May 10, 2010.

1. i know i hate them too but i had to have these auto's

Order Inventory:
    Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . Barneys Farm Violator Kush Feminized
    Options: Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds
    Quantity: 2
    Product Code: PICP39
    Price: $26.40

Product: UFO#1 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized
    Quantity: 1
    Product Code: FREE SEED
    Price: $0.00

Product: Nirvana Seeds Jock Horror Autoflowering Feminized

Product: Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious Autoflowering Feminized

Product: Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Autoflowering Feminized

2. hopefully they turn into glorious plants and can sway our opinions of em in grow journals.. thats the most optimistic thing i could say. :D

3. I'd be delighted to have these freebies. My experience with Nirvana has been extremely positive, and I'd expect those to be solid seeds (assuming they are actually from Nirvana).

4. been there done that:D:smoking:

5. Ok i hate slamming a company but if i dont recieve my beans today or a least get a response from racheal i'm going all out posting all my correspondance with them and showing their less than stellar customer service. My package has been in transit for 25 days i've talked to USPS they basically told me thay have misplaced it and that they have no record of it leaving UK but royal mail said it was passed off to USPS. Undoubtedly its the USPS's fault but they cant give me new seeds attitude can and the USPS didn't sell me guaranteed shipping attitude did. So im giving Racheal 6 hours to reply after that im in full on Fuck Attitude mode hope it doesnt come to that. P.S. I've been spending alot of cash with attitude in the last few months every thing else has been great germ rate, delivery, and packaging but this one order and the sour taste in my mouth due to their customer service is enough to make me boycott them no matter what kind of deals they have if it isn't made right Nirvana gonna get all my orders from here on out.

6. i did see that worldwide seeds was giving away some nice shit.

We have a very special offer for you this week - we've teamed up with DNA Genetics to give away 3 DNA Genetics seeds FREE with every order, regardless of the order value!
    The strains are:

The offer is only valid until this Friday (14 May 2010) and until stocks last!

7. like i said i hate them but i want those auto's:smoking:

8. They are showing the sour cream fem as not available. I may do this though cause I would like to try that sharksbreath.