Attitude August Promo shipment??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by whiteb0inewb, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Sorry to hear about your bad seeds and what not, but I've had nothing but good luck and good results with them. All my seeds came within three weeks. Most within two and even one in a week!!

2. The seeds were good, they both popped and had a tap root, but the soil I put them in suffocated them I think

3. It is my first grow not o bag seed so I just ordered a mixed bag of singles. I got a blue venom, blueberry gum, barneys farm red dragon, chemdog, an cali connection backwater. I got for free
    UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush
    UFO#4 Dinafem Seeds California Hash Plant
    UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Critical +
    UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds Diesel
    FREE Sweet Seeds Green Poison
    FREE Samsara Seeds El Alquimista Femi
    FREE Samsara Seeds Spicy White Devil
    FREE Samsara Seeds Supersonic Cristal Storm Automatic

4. Wow sounds like a really nice order. You got a lot of freebies. I really want to try chemdog, I've only heard amazing things about it - it's truly a legend in my book.

5. I got mine to cali in 6 days, tracked from day one. A+ service.

6. #46 whiteb0inewb, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn that's fast. My first order came in 8 days, tracking updated daily and quickly. This time 3 weeks and tracking updated only until it got to Heathrow and stopped after. Never even said it left Heathrow. But attitude customer service was prompt and extremely helpful. I

nfact I had just moved so had to run back the old house to get the package before the landlord or new tennents did, so tracking was crucial for me. So when attitude customer service looked into it and was able to let me know when it would be here I was able to meet the post man.

7. #47 GreatWhiteHype, Aug 26, 2011
    Thx, shamefully I can't grow them yet, the wife and I have decided to try to move states in a few months so I only planted the auto. I am drooling over the chemdog as well. Lol

8. I take that back, probably closer to 9. I order Saturday and they shipped it Sunday and I got it the following Tuesday. The customs checked it.. I was surprised.

9. Here in the good old USA,THEIR SHIPPING SUCKS,U will not recieve orders,,,My opinion

10. #50 whiteb0inewb, Aug 27, 2011
    Customs checked it and you still got the goods? Now that's lucky!!

11. Any sales right now for attitude going on? :D

12. #52 whiteb0inewb, Aug 27, 2011
    September 5th it starts I think

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8RulCKV2w&feature=player_embedded]Attitude Seedbank September Promo - YouTube[/ame]

redirect this MoFos

14. #54 goodielastman, Aug 29, 2011
    Starts the 2nd

15. I ordered for the september promo and got 5 freebies. I ordered 3 afgan kush rider autos 3 d diesel autos

16. I'm getting 12 free beans from the looks of it :D oh and subtract about £21 from the total because i used code 420 when checking out. my order went through so it's safe to give out my order now :p
    [​IMG]\tReserva Privada Sour Kush AKA Headband Feminized
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack: 06 Seeds \tSour Kush/du \t∞ \t£59.99 \t£59.99
    Delete \t\t\tHoly Smoke Seeds Malawi Gold Regular
    Reg Seeds Per Pack: 12 Seeds \tHOL6331 \t∞ \t£26.99 \t£26.99
    Delete \t\t\tAlplhakronik Genes Seeds Snowdawg 2
    Reg Seeds Per Pack: 10 Seeds \tALP3275/NO-DU \t∞ \t£39.99 \t£39.99
    Delete \t\t\tDJ Short Flo
    Reg Seeds Per Pack: 10 Seeds \tDJ Z98/no-du \t∞ \t£85.00 \t£85.00
    \t\t\tFREE Holy Smoke 2 x Malawi Gold Reg, 2 x Mozambique Poison Reg, 2 x Mulanje Gold Reg\tFREE HOLY SMOKE SEEDS \t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!
    \t\t\tUFO#4 Royal Queen Seeds Blue Mistic Feminized\tFREE SEED\t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!
    \t\t\tUFO#3 Royal Queen Seeds Special Queen #1 Feminized\tFREE SEED\t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!
    \t\t\tUFO #1 Royal Queen Royal Dwarf Feminized Autoflowering\tFREE SEED\t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!
    \t\t\tUFO#5 Royal Queen Seeds Ice Feminized\tFREE SEED\t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!
    \t\t\tUFO#2 Royal Queen Seeds Northern Lights Feminized AUTOFLOWERING\tFREE SEED\t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!
    \t\t\tFREE Paradise Nebula Feminized\tPROMO SEEDS\t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!
    \t\t\tFREE Paradise Seeds Acid Feminized\tPROMO SEEDS\t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!
    \t\t\tFREE Paradise Seeds Wappa Feminized\tPROMO SEEDS\t∞\tFREE!\tFREE!

17. Sweet I used that code and saved $10

18. So when's the next big promo? should i just wait for the next june promo or whatever? I like gettin lots of free shit, makes me feel like i actually get my moneys worth lol

19. They have a promo every month

20. Yeah, but some months are bigger than others. The june promos has like 10-15 free seeds i think.