Attitude August Promo shipment??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by whiteb0inewb, Aug 14, 2011.

1. yeah you can ring royal mail. dunno what number if youre overseas but they'll do what they can.

2. usps are really slow to update any progress of the package on their end! The status wasn't even updated until a day before I received the package. I wouldn't worry about it. I got all my 9 seeds plus 3 freebies last week, monday. They all germinated!!!

3. Well it's not so much usps as it is royal mail. It updated 4 days after I placed my order saying it was at heathrow, it hasn't updated since and that was 11 days ago. It hasn't even left England yet, it seems to have made it to heathrow then got lost in translation.

I'll be calling them come Monday, and worse comes to worse I need to dispute with my CC company.

4. I got all my seeds. The critical + and kilowatt sprouted and all the other seeds look ok although i have not germed them.

5. So I finally got the package yesterday. Shipping info was never updated online. But I contacted attitude they got back to me within 20 minutes. Also all my seeds where there and unharmed.

I figured they were opened and that's why it took near three weeks to receive but nope everythigs good to go.

Going to pop my pineapple chunk and blueberry gum in a week!

6. glad you got it sorted!!

attitudes rep still intact?

is your blueberry gum a G13 LAB strain?

7. Yea I'd say there still reputible. This time shipping took an extra 10 or so days , but whatever they made it all unharmed!

And yea I grabbed a Sour Candy an a Blueberry gum both from G13 Labs. I love a fruity smell/tasteing strain so I figured with those names you can't go wrong. I love a blueberry cross

8. #28 GreatWhiteHype, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I ordered some G13 labs blueberry gum, wanted to get the sour candy but had to much. R u gonna journal it? Would love to follow along if u do.

9. same, id follow a blueberrygum journal, im interested in that strain aswell

10. I haven't seen too many journals for it, but I'm keeping my eyes out

11. #31 GreatWhiteHype, Aug 23, 2011
    You the man. You can be the first.

12. innit do a blueberry gum journal yourself.....doesnt have to be a full blown journal ,just some periodic pictures will do and some grow info lol

13. #33 goodielastman, Aug 23, 2011
    Mine did just sendin it in to flower I had no problem with shipment but I ordered blueberry and they keep turning hemaph so I'm killin them off

14. I'll get in on ttat I also ordered blueberry gum. I already got a critical that sprouted today and a super sonic crystal storm auto and a spicy white devil that also should b sprouting any day.

15. Glad to hear you got your seeds! Happy grow brother!

16. #36 GreatWhiteHype, Aug 24, 2011
    I just germed a supersonic crystal storm auto yesterday. My first auto. Can't wait to see what it can do.

17. I tried germinating my phat fruity and one more CH9 Jack seeds , they popped but I think my ffof soil was too compact and they couldt sprout. I'm pissed bc I only had one phat fruity seed and I was really looking forward to seeing what it can do.

I started germing a Sour Candy and a spicy white devil, I'm going to try a lighter seed starting mix to germ and transplant into ffof. Hopefuly that works I don't want to lose any more seeds

18. #38 GreatWhiteHype, Aug 25, 2011
    Good luck bro! I was eyeballing that sour candy but didn't order it. Also got a free spicy white devil. Can't pop them yet cause I might be moving soon not sure yet. If u journal it let me know I would love to follow

19. #39 CL4P-TP, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    what did you order? besides the cali hash plant that is

20. Try using rapid rooters by general hydroponics. They hold moisture and are really airy. Sprouting seeds in record time.