Attitude and damaged product

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by FreshMeat, Mar 24, 2010.

1. #21 Grasshumper, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    yeah and how many times did you get shit from wws? thats what i thought;)everyone swears here dude deal with it. I am not name calling so grow up we are adults here thus we swear

I am done with you dude you are exposed. have a nice day!

2. :hello: Boy some people.... LOL!

3. I truly apologize to everyone on this forum if anything I have said offended anyone and I'm sorry this had to happen!

4. apology accepted;)

5. Sure that goes for you too man! Dude the only reason I ever tried to place an order to WWS is their reviews from you. I assumed they had a garaunteed shipping option for 7.50. I dont place orders without it even though it might be pointless it makes me sleep just a little lighter a night, but thats just me. I was suprised to see that it still cost me 20 bucks either which way for my little garauntee, but since attitude hasn't screwed me yet why change something thats not broke? Thats it! I have no doubt someday I will order from WWS just to try em out I just hope I dont have to because something bad happens to me through the tude.

6. alright dude thats fine but why do you need garanteed delivery to begin with it is a scam from EVERY company to make up for replacing orders THEY see fit to. I have ordered seeds for years from EVERY reputable bank out there and never picked up garantee. never had an order not come. had some damage but they all made it. and its not 20 bucks for the garantee reg shipping is 7.50 add 7.50 for garantee you dont want to sign give them another 5 bucks. I have my caregiver's so I could care less about anyone knowing what i got coming in the mail. but thats just me. how bout this place an order with wws or tude 1 time dont get garantee if you dont get them i will garantee your shipment. then you can take all that extra loot in the future and get more seeds:hello:

7. Yeah I can see that for sure. It seems like if you are in the us the gar. is no good about 2/3 of the time anyways from what I see. That is good to know for sure I hate spending that extra cash instead of on beans! The next order I was thinkin mandala hashberry and barneys lsd what do you think?

8. I got barney's farm red cherry berry going right now and i like it so far. and mandala speaks for itself great company:smoking: